Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OffshoreOnly T Shirts???? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/193871-offshoreonly-t-shirts.html)

HabanaJoe 10-26-2008 09:00 PM

When I renewed, I never got a thing!!!

Ratickle 10-27-2008 04:40 AM

Originally Posted by HabanaJoe (Post 2725386)
When I renewed, I never got a thing!!!

I always did until the last renew, then nothing. I think you may have to beg.

Audiofn 10-27-2008 06:15 AM

Seriously? :D

J Lambert 10-27-2008 08:22 AM

I didn't get one either when I renewed. And, yes Speed I did follow instructions.

RunninHotRacing163.1 10-27-2008 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by FRMULTR (Post 2663996)
Thats right, I forgot that I renewed a couple of months back, didn't get chit!!!:angry-smiley-038:

Ditto on that :rolleyes: ordered a Large & have'nt seen chit and its been month's .... maybe the mailman is wearing it :ernaehrung004:

wnelles 10-27-2008 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158 (Post 2725501)
Ditto on that :rolleyes: ordered a Large & have'nt seen chit and its been month's .... maybe the mailman is wearing it :ernaehrung004:

I'm sure your mailman hasn't even had a chance to steal it yet. After a couple of months of waiting I sent them an email that if I was going to get my stuff i would like a refund. They responded that it takes time to process and ship everything out. About a week later I go my Large shirt (requested xxl).

Audiofn 10-27-2008 10:09 AM

This is the same group of retards that can not even get their web site to run correctly and they are the "pros" they own the software that this site runs on and they can not get it correct. I think that asking them to actually get a T-Shirt out is way across the line. If TEAM INDIA does not intend to send what they promiss then they should remove the offer!! This is the same group of retards that make you want to strangle some one when you have an issue with your Dell.

Some one asked why the site is so slow. Easy people have all started to move to new sites like seriousoffshore.com, boatfreeks.org, speedwake.com, middwestpowerboaters........ Maybe they will wake up when there is NO traffic left. ARE YOU HEARING ME TEAM INDIA?????

Ted G 10-27-2008 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn (Post 2725561)
This is the same group of retards that can not even get their web site to run correctly and they are the "pros" they own the software that this site runs on and they can not get it correct. I think that asking them to actually get a T-Shirt out is way across the line. If TEAM INDIA does not intend to send what they promiss then they should remove the offer!! This is the same group of retards that make you want to strangle some one when you have an issue with your Dell.

Some one asked why the site is so slow. Easy people have all started to move to new sites like serisousoffshore.com, boatfreeks.org, speedwake.com, middwestpowerboaters........ Maybe they will wake up when there is NO traffic left. ARE YOU HEARING ME TEAM INDIA?????

Wow, you are Serious Jon. You really need a good trip Offshore to Com you down :angry-smiley-038::evilb:

never enuff 10-27-2008 10:44 AM

I think they have some serious problems:evilb:
Jay

Westcoast 10-27-2008 10:46 AM

serisousoffshore.com Is this for real? I haven't seen that one.