Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Paging Doug aka Pure adrenaline! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19403-paging-doug-aka-pure-adrenaline.html)

DONZIMAN2 03-04-2002 08:43 PM

Paging Doug aka Pure adrenaline!

I shot you an e-mail and put my dads data on the Cinci section. You are right, it is a small world. 2nd shift or just in there? DMAN2

DONZIMAN2 03-04-2002 08:58 PM

Hey Doug you still out there?

Doug 03-04-2002 09:05 PM

Still here, kind of. I work 2nd, Tool & Die maker. Really don't stay on long just skip in and out.

DONZIMAN2 03-04-2002 09:09 PM

Sounds cool. I used to love going through that place when I was a kid.

DONZIMAN2 03-04-2002 09:34 PM

Doug how long you been at the plant? Did you ever run into any Caudells?

Doug 03-04-2002 09:54 PM

Ya, One is a die maker on days and he other does the HIGH BUCK car restoration and is very good at what he does. He judged my car at James Dean last year. I have bought parts from him while I was re-doing my camaro.

DONZIMAN2 03-04-2002 10:13 PM

I have known Bryan and Dennis all of my life. Bryan the car resto guy and I were in High School together. He is a great friend. I used to ride to school in his 454 SS Monte Carlo. I had a 68 GTO back then that I still own. Bryan won Super Chevy Indy a few years back and My wife and I rode down the track after he got the award. He does some of the finest resto work I have ever seen. Have you seen any of the cars he has done. He did a 69 COPO Camaro a few years back that was Orange. That car was awesome. It was an automatic, really rare. Heater delete. He also did a silver Chevelle for the same guy that I saw at a North Carolina show that was perfect. The car had about 7000 original miles on it. Man this is great. Stay in touch. DMAN2

DONZIMAN2 03-04-2002 10:14 PM

There dad use to work in the head rest shop and passed away a few years ago.

DONZIMAN2 03-04-2002 10:18 PM

You got me going now with the James Dean thing. Is it still as big as it was? I used to cruise Fairmount all the time when we were in High School. We would go there, Gas City, Elwood, Marion for food and back to the park by the shelter house and Bench Race. The old Quarter Mile use to be out of town. Have spent some wild nights street racing there. I was a lot younger. Is Bunker Hill and Muncie Still open? DMAN2

DONZIMAN2 03-05-2002 09:49 AM

Doug, Nice chatting with you last night. It brought up a lot of good memories. That is one of the neat things about this site is how it shrinks the world and brings people together. Milford is where my cousins grew up. There last names were Keller. If you were raging around there in your Z in 1973 I am sure you saw there Camaro's around. Talk to you soon. DMAN2