Notices

National Marine

Old 08-20-2002, 06:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default National Marine

Has anyone physically been there? Do they have a nice showroom and selection of boats to look at?

Anyone been anywhere in the midwest that has some nice selection of Cigs, OL, Fountain, etc. and a lot of variety? Kinda looking to maybe check out some boats, never been to National and would like to go to a place where we can check out as many different kinds as we can at this time of the year.

Any suggestions? If so, please throw in some brands they carry.
Old 08-20-2002, 06:21 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

I have not been there but I did order a new Cigarette 38TS that I took delivery of without any problems. Bill Hionas is a great guy to deal with. No B.S. kind of guy. They have a huge selection of new and pre-owned boats on display. I would recommend them highly!!!
Have you checked out there web site? www.nationalmarine.com
The 1998 36' Comanche was the boat I traded in.
Old 08-20-2002, 06:36 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by GREEK LIGHTNING
I have not been there but I did order a new Cigarette 38TS that I took delivery of without any problems. Bill Hionas is a great guy to deal with. No B.S. kind of guy. They have a huge selection of new and pre-owned boats on display. I would recommend them highly!!!
Have you checked out there web site? www.nationalmarine.com
The 1998 36' Comanche was the boat I traded in.
You were at SOTW weren't you? If it's the one I'm recalling, man, that boat is AWESOME. My wife and I love those graphics.
Old 08-20-2002, 08:31 PM
jb
Registered

been there, bought there. Small joint out front. tons of big boats. Back garage area has the nice stuff all cozy inside like a boat show. No real showroom so to speak. It actually had a 22 baja in it thats all it could hold in the showroom.
Dealt will Bill H on the Scarab . Bought site unseen, 'till I picked it up. He spoke of the boat how it actually was, he called it right. said he would always take it back on trade. I believed him even though that never transpired.
Did call back a few months ago on a less performance type boat and got shuffled to another sales guy who never returned calls after the initial conversation and a promise he would. Bought same boat somewhere else. Thats gone now as well so I may call back and deal only with Bill whether he likes it or not!!!
Cocky people but if you see through that you can work with them on price and delivery. They do see a ton of tire kickers
Old 08-20-2002, 10:09 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

FEVER

We were there. Too bad we didn't get a chance to meet. Thank you for the compliment. My wife and I really like how it turned out!!!
Reference N.M. they are a little hard to get a hold of. They're very busy but don't let that discourage you. I don't think you could beat their pricing and they're the only ones who would look twice at my trade. I had dealt with a lot of Cig dealers and nobody wanted to talk. Bill Hionas had the stones to walk the walk and talk the talk.
Old 08-20-2002, 10:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 32 Fever

I now live about 10 minutes from National Marine. I haven't been buy for a few weeks but they always have several boats.
Like "jb" said they really don't have a huge show room but they have boats packed into buildings like sardines in a can.
They have several boats out side at the main place and also down the street by the Dodge dealership. Sometimes they keep them behind the gated fence. If you don't ask or look to see the ones inside the building you would never know they are there.
If you want to see some kick ass boats do it!
http://www.nationalmarine.com/

The area where the dealership is, is not that fancy but
If you need a hotel or are looking for places to eat, pull out of National and go East a few miles down Youngstown road (422) towards Niles.
You will see the area start to produce resturant names you are familure with. There is also the Eastwood Mall. If you need any names of hotels in the area or phone numbers I would be glad to get them for you.

My friend Tommy Yavorsky is a sales man there, Ask for him and tell him Cordell from OSO sent you and I'm sure he will spend some time showing you around.

If you need anything let me know,
Cordell
Old 08-21-2002, 07:36 AM
Registered

I've been there, when I was ther they had an outerlimits 4 or 5 fountains, 50 ft. hustler, a couple cigarettes, baja galore, a 30 ft. cat, great selection
Old 08-21-2002, 08:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Thumbs up

National Marine is incredible! Cordell hooked us up with his friend Tom, what a great guy!! He spent allot of time with us and showed us around. I was more impressed with National Marine than I was with half the boat shows I have been to.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Love the Hionas comments
Old 12-02-2010, 08:32 PM
Registered

Talk about bringing a old post back from the dead lol...

Quick Reply: National Marine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.