Notices

" The Ultimate Boat"

Old 03-06-2002, 02:54 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ultimate boat huh? i love eth palmer johnson moteryacht "inevitable" (i think thats the name, is the one in thier ads with the blue hull) somethign along those lines (but int the 160' range) that could cruise at say 60knots and top out around 75. Transatlantic range and a rear garage (hidden of course) big enough to fit a 28 skater into. Let not forget the heli pad up top. I woudl want big old Issota fraschini diesels for low speed manuverabilty (and to keep quiet inport) and a apir of 20,000 hp gas turbines for high speed cruising. I woudl most likely want large water jets for drives. Or maybe HUGE arnesons.

Oh yeah and teh healm woudl have a hug lounge in it. Which would also double as my harrem!!! And gues who gets to drive. No hired capatin on my boat!!!

"We're at sea, And I'm a GOD at Sea!!!!!"
Old 03-06-2002, 07:37 AM
SunseekerNY

Originally posted by puder
ultimate boat huh? i love eth palmer johnson moteryacht "inevitable" (i think thats the name, is the one in thier ads with the blue hull) somethign along those lines (but int the 160' range) that could cruise at say 60knots and top out around 75. Transatlantic range and a rear garage (hidden of course) big enough to fit a 28 skater into. Let not forget the heli pad up top. I woudl want big old Issota fraschini diesels for low speed manuverabilty (and to keep quiet inport) and a apir of 20,000 hp gas turbines for high speed cruising. I woudl most likely want large water jets for drives. Or maybe HUGE arnesons.

Oh yeah and teh healm woudl have a hug lounge in it. Which would also double as my harrem!!! And gues who gets to drive. No hired capatin on my boat!!!

"We're at sea, And I'm a GOD at Sea!!!!!"
Oh captain my captain, I think we had this discussion already.

1. The helipad has to be retractable over a lap pool.
2. A transatlantic range on the boat would require too much fuel and ultimately slow the boat down, therefore it is not an option. You need an airplane to fuel the boat - with Boat Girl as the pilot. Actually, Boat Girl should pilot the helicopter so you can include her in your harem.
3. Why not nuclear power the boat? That solves all your problems, and allows for a BIGGER AND FASTER MEGAYACHT!
4. You forgot the hot tub in the forward deck lounge area. Of course you'll need a hydraulic overhead sun shade for cruising the Southern Mediterranean and other tropical climates.
5. And finally, a captian.

Old 03-06-2002, 09:29 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

TooOld Im with you, although in my case it would be a 37 Outerlimits with big supercharged power, air and the works in the cabin , 110 on the Poker Run, then pull around the corner into the bay and cook up some steaks and stay for a couple of days, much over 40ft and you start having trouble getting in to places.These 70 , 100 , 120ft yachts dont do a thing for me whatsoever. We were in Kingston last summer and there was a 100ft yacht there and we went over to check it out and all kinds of people were there drooling and Im like Ok can we go now? I think I saw a Cig over there!! Sounds like we got a bunch of closet cruiser guys out there, maybe we should add a Sea Ray section to the manu. list. There is this guy up here, has to be 60 65 years old and has a 39ft Sutphen with twin 900sc's and #6s, You dont see him in no Magnum or some stupid thing and he could afford it, to him I say Bob, you ROCK!! I hope you keep going till your 100!!!
Old 03-06-2002, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts
Talking

I would have to go with a 36 Skater with Dry Sumped number sixes. Powered by two 1100 Sterlings. Paint of course would be done by grafik efx.
Old 03-06-2002, 12:17 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

i must say howard arnesons boaty is pretty looney and he drives that thing on the edge, adn he in his 80s!!!!!

Afew years backhe drobe non stop from i think lousiana as far up the mississippi as you can get avergaging like 100!!!
Old 03-06-2002, 12:20 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

oh yeah jen,

i need transatlantic range so i can take the atlantic crossing record

to cut down weight i might haev to leave most of teh harem at hoem for that trip. But I will of course fly them over to great me at the dock and party when i pull in after taking the record

as for the lap pool, hot tub, and retractable sun roof, I just assumed it woudl have it. What respectable yacht wouldn't
Old 03-06-2002, 12:31 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I think the Sorcerer boat is about the pinicle of excess. That boat would be my choice. This is a small portion of the deck graphic.
Attached Thumbnails " The Ultimate Boat"-sorcer1.jpg  
Old 03-06-2002, 01:08 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I'm posting this image to give you an idea of the level of detail that's in the graphic.
Attached Thumbnails " The Ultimate Boat"-sorcer2.jpg  
Old 03-06-2002, 01:10 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

Here's the entire boat. The image that's posted above appears on off center on the fore deck.
Attached Thumbnails " The Ultimate Boat"-sorcer3.jpg  
Old 03-06-2002, 03:18 PM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

damn that is some serious detail work!!! I must have cost and arm and a leg!

Quick Reply: " The Ultimate Boat"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.