Like Tree0Likes

These were the good times: Psycho vandal's rack bounces as she pilots my Pantera

Reply
Old 09-03-2008, 12:30 AM
  #1
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin, TX
My Boats: 2000 Moomba Möbius- loud stereo and that's all that matters to chicks in Austin.
Posts: 620
Default These were the good times: Psycho vandal's rack bounces as she pilots my Pantera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZC6v2S2Uz4




Her boobs were nice.
baddogz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:43 AM
  #2
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,665
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baddogz28 View Post
you let a chick drive your boat??? at speed?? without a lanyard?? without your hand on the stick?? it's one thing to let a chick stand in front of you, put her hands on the wheel and "pretend" to drive, quite another to let her try and wing your motor and hook it... now I see where you went wrong grasshopper, you failed to let her know who was wearing the pants in the relationship. but the best part of making mistakes is that we get to learn from them. they did bounce nice though....
phragle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:49 AM
  #3
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin, TX
My Boats: 2000 Moomba Möbius- loud stereo and that's all that matters to chicks in Austin.
Posts: 620
Default

Well, I see where you're coming from, but:

It was flat
we were going 40 or so in a straight line
I set the stick/drives/tabs b4 I started taping
and despite her obvious mental handicaps, she's quite capable of piloting the boat in a safe manner

If the conditions weren't ideal, she wouldn't be driving, we'd be wearing vests and I'd be piloting the boat with the lanyards hooked.

thanks for the concern though.

Last edited by baddogz28; 09-03-2008 at 12:53 AM.
baddogz28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:52 AM
  #4
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,665
Default

just lookin out for ya brother... that's what we do here....
phragle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:03 AM
  #5
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
you let a chick drive your boat??? at speed?? without a lanyard?? without your hand on the stick?? it's one thing to let a chick stand in front of you, put her hands on the wheel and "pretend" to drive, quite another to let her try and wing your motor and hook it... now I see where you went wrong grasshopper, you failed to let her know who was wearing the pants in the relationship. but the best part of making mistakes is that we get to learn from them. they did bounce nice though....


i agree with the old man.....


are you still thinking about her, it seems that way....

tantrum is right, youll be hitting that in 2 weeks....
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:06 AM
  #6
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
glassdave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: toledo oh
My Boats: Batboat, 38 Scarab Thunder, 16 Sidewinder, 27 Magnum
Posts: 12,667
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phragle View Post
you let a chick drive your boat??? at speed?? without a lanyard?? without your hand on the stick?? it's one thing to let a chick stand in front of you, put her hands on the wheel and "pretend" to drive, quite another to let her try and wing your motor and hook it... now I see where you went wrong grasshopper, you failed to let her know who was wearing the pants in the relationship. but the best part of making mistakes is that we get to learn from them. they did bounce nice though....

nothing at all wrong with chicks driving your boat . . .


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGhLmVwFGA

Denise drives every once in a while and enjoys it. its actually a pretty good idea to have your significant other confident, capable and comfortable enough to operate the boat if an emergancy should arise. Best way to do that is let 'em drive once in a while.
__________________
Throttles- Cleveland Construction 377 Talon
08 OPA Class 1 National Champion
08 Class 1 Geico Triple Crown Champion
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
glassdave is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 01:23 AM
  #7
Registered
Trade Score: (3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo Oh
My Boats: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC
Posts: 8,665
Default

yeah Dave...but your a good teacher..and she has her hand on the throttle and looks like she has a clue... there are exceptions, like my friend with the nova..if its lumpy, I drive, if its dark..I drive, if she's had a couple cocktails, I drive
phragle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 07:12 AM
  #8
Registered
 
fund razor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
My Boats: Apache 28 Brave
Posts: 8,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
its actually a pretty good idea to have your significant other confident, capable and comfortable enough to operate the boat if an emergancy should arise. Best way to do that is let 'em drive once in a while.
Kids too.... and they really should know how to do an oil change and carefully use wax.
fund razor is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:09 AM
  #9
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 4,215
Default

Last time I let a woman drive, we ended up on a sandbar....
THRILLSEEKER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:31 AM
  #10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mansfield, TX
My Boats: 1990 28 Apache SOLD!, 1990 16 Wahoo DC, 1973 40 Kingscraft
Posts: 5,701
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
nothing at all wrong with chicks driving your boat . . .


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klGhLmVwFGA

Denise drives every once in a while and enjoys it. its actually a pretty good idea to have your significant other confident, capable and comfortable enough to operate the boat if an emergancy should arise. Best way to do that is let 'em drive once in a while.
Ditto, still trying to train the wife, she does good with the sea ray. A perfect boat ride would consist of me driving around for the first half of the day, then having a few too many drinks and being drivin around the rest of the day.

I thought she handled the boat really well.
TexomaPowerboater is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Bill formula
Formula
8
08-15-2006 05:04 PM
Phantom1
Super Boat International
1
06-27-2004 01:03 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.