Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go? >

MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go?

Notices

MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go?

Old 09-05-2008, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Don't care to get into this debate, but just wondering..
102+- MPH and RPM shows idle????
Don't be a "Tattle-Tail"

Smitty that is impressive. Don't let this guy get under your skin. He talks about all the hydrostreams and allisons out there that are fast. He never said what he has?? All his buddies got fast boats and he is an outboard guy as he says, an 18' bayliner w/120 hp force
Old 09-05-2008, 09:09 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BDMTHERFCKER
You would loose with that poor imitation of a boat.
In my somewhat lengthy experience, I've yet to come across any individual that considered themselves and expressed to others to be a "Bad Motherfuc.ker" that was anything close.

... I would rather work on the gas dock and dream.
My guess is that's your present station in life.
Old 09-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Competition brings greatness... Let's hope all of the reputable builders make it thru this market, and the others go away. It happens in circles.... and will happen again in another 5-7 yrs, I would presume...

Now let's move on!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
all of you suck, and thats a fact......

stecz-1
rest of you punks-0
GITEM STEZZZZ!!!
Old 09-05-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You would loose with that poor imitation of a boat. If I had to settle for a Baaaaaaaa Jaaaaaaaa I would rather work on the gas dock and dream.!!! Maybe thats what your doin!!!
dude you make it so obvious who this is....it is sad because i have 2 boats with alpha's that i would like to talk to other well informed alpha drive owners about....you seem to have alot of alpha knowledge...but i just can't understand why you have to be so in your face to others...
Old 09-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by articfriends
I have beaten so many "river rockets" I lost count,your just a punk with a loud mouth. Maybe if you gathered up some returnable cans you could actually pay for a membership. I 'd still love to hear about all the mti's and outerlimits your spanking with your single engine outboard Smitty
Nice picture of someone eles's dashboard @$$hole. I am not T/d if you want go to utube and look up Venom vs Skater. With that little squir boat I will whoop all you big INBOARD - SPEND A THOUSAND A DAY ON GAS -----@$$E$ Wher are the Videos of you piece of $hit !!!
Old 09-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Registered

Sorry to rattle cages !!! My source and info he gave me were from people in the know , that is all I'm going to say . I hope we all get through this period , but this hobby we all love is fast becoming a very rich man Sport , thanks to big oil and Wall street !
Old 09-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Nice picture of someone eles's dashboard @$$hole. I am not T/d if you want go to utube and look up Venom vs Skater. With that little squir boat I will whoop all you big INBOARD - SPEND A THOUSAND A DAY ON GAS -----@$$E$ Wher are the Videos of you piece of $hit !!!
Man you need help.In Australia our public health system takes care of people like yourself.Be warned though if it's the same over there, take a good long look at your oil burning river boat because if you go in you might not be out for a while.
So you have an outboard,maxed @ say 300hp,try to pull a bit more and BANG.Oh yes outboards,have to have there own race classes because they can't run with the real motors.Hold no major speed records and found normally on family fishing boats.Just going out to change blower pulley's and pick up about 100HP.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Registered

Let me know where you are , I will slow down and turn around to tow you in again !!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:21 PM
Registered

Im still trying to figure out what your agenda is when you come in here. Would you show up at a poker run and run around trying to piss everyone off? I kind of doubt it because you'd last about 30 seconds.

Quick Reply: MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.