Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go? >

MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go?

Notices

MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go?

Old 09-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Mike F doesnt have a sonGoes to show you how Oldschools sig line is true:OSO where everyone can be an expert
Thank you.. I stand corrected. Trying to type to fast and it's kind of a typo thing. Should have been clearer before I hit the "submit reply" botton.
I have a VHS tape that I need to convert to CD. with Mike and I on the older Cat powered OL. from 1996. I told PAUL, I'll get it to him as a "keep sake". My mistake with the verbage. Thanks for the clearification, and correction.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
I decline to comment as it might might self incriminate me

Too late.

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG
Old 09-04-2008, 07:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BDMTHERFCKER
Pal I will tell you this I will be you not by feet yards or miles but time zones.
Be you?

I bet you got your ass beat to a pulp everyday of your life in high school till you dropped out. That explains the internet tough guy act.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA
Be you?

I bet you got your ass beat to a pulp everyday of your life in high school till you dropped out. That explains the internet tough guy act.
Thats not very nice!! You dont even know me. I like t/d!!! Everybody picks on him. Any way I crap bigger then you!! And my single engine outboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will put you to sleep.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:57 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Why don't you stop your B/s just because he beats your@$$ with a 25k boat. Lets face it all you guys with all your biiiiig boats and biiiiiiig power get your @$$E$ kcked when you run against T/d and us outboard guys. To drive are hydrostreams and Alli's you have to know how to drive a boat. As far as Mti just another overpriced way of trying to do what we do all day long run a 100+. S
Otis, get away from the computer.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

Why couldn't the thread just have been cleaned up? Remove the manufacturer's names if it upset some people. Personally, I was enjoying reading other member's interpretation of the current market trend.

Kinda funny how all the threads smearing Fountain's fiscal position seem to linger without being deleted.......
Old 09-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BowenCT
Why couldn't the thread just have been cleaned up? Remove the manufacturer's names if it upset some people. Personally, I was enjoying reading other member's interpretation of the current market trend.

Kinda funny how all the threads smearing Fountain's fiscal position seem to linger without being deleted.......
Fountain is a public company, so the figures are out there. The only one disputing their financial condition is Reggie, the guy who signs off on them. Hmmmmm
Old 09-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 814 Likes on 373 Posts

Why don't you stop your B/s just because he beats your@$$ with a 25k boat. Lets face it all you guys with all your biiiiig boats and biiiiiiig power get your @$$E$ kcked when you run against T/d and us outboard guys. To drive are hydrostreams and Alli's you have to know how to drive a boat. As far as Mti just another overpriced way of trying to do what we do all day long run a 100+. S
I wish I lived closer to Jersey I would LOVE to race the triple digit guy with my LOWLY Baja. I don't know what kind of boat you have but if its a single engine outboard that breaks 100 mph it sounds like a river rocket type of boat. If thats the case I'd like to hear about all the "big boy" cats this thread was about that you have been out smoking on any kind of REAL water. My boat will run just shy of 100 BUt I get my azz smoked by bigger boats that only run 70-80 mph in anything bigger then real 2 footers just like I smoke river boats that run 100 plus once the waves get bigger then 6 inches. I have no class envy of the guys that did what ever it took to get big azz fast boats,just RESPECT,there seems to be some kind of mis-conception that they some how magically got there boats with no real effort or work. There isn't alot of royalty in the USA or "old family riches",these guys have went a step beyond what the typical guy has done-started a business,worked long and hard to turn it into somthing profitable and the few lucky ones that have made it reward themselves accordingly by spending the big bucks on big boats,Smitty
Old 09-04-2008, 08:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by VtSteve
Fountain is a public company....
Fair enough.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by articfriends
I wish I lived closer to Jersey I would LOVE to race the triple digit guy with my LOWLY Baja. I don't know what kind of boat you have but if its a single engine outboard that breaks 100 mph it sounds like a river rocket type of boat. If thats the case I'd like to hear about all the "big boy" cats this thread was about that you have been out smoking on any kind of REAL water. My boat will run just shy of 100 BUt I get my azz smoked by bigger boats that only run 70-80 mph in anything bigger then real 2 footers just like I smoke river boats that run 100 plus once the waves get bigger then 6 inches. I have no class envy of the guys that did what ever it took to get big azz fast boats,just RESPECT,there seems to be some kind of mis-conception that they some how magically got there boats with no real effort or work. There isn't alot of royalty in the USA or "old family riches",these guys have went a step beyond what the typical guy has done-started a business,worked long and hard to turn it into somthing profitable and the few lucky ones that have made it reward themselves accordingly by spending the big bucks on big boats,Smitty
Well Said

Quick Reply: MTI and Outerlimits in trouble - where did the thread go?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.