Accident at Cumberland Poker Run >

Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Notices

Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Old 09-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by craig s
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY KEVIN WOULD BE DISAPPOINTED IF THIS POKER RUN WAS DISCONTINUED AS HE WAS ABOUT SMOKE ON THE WATER. MAYBE IT SHOULD BE RAN IN HONOR OF KEVIN.
I too think next years poker run should be ran in honor of Kevin. I was there with one of the sponsors and he has sponsored this event since it first started. I can see what we can do. I don't think it would be a problem, but i do think it should be dedicated in his memory. Craig I am glad you are doing better and i wish you a speedy recovery, just like everyone else I am sorry for the loss of kevin the couple times i spoke with him at the cincy poker run last year I could tell he was a genuine person. If you need anything or just want to talk let me know. R.I.P. godspeed kevin
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 PM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Craig, I am very sorry for the loss of your good friend, and my wife and I send our condolences to his family and loved ones.
Wishing you a speedy recovery, both physically and mentally.

Frank
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 09-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redcorvetteman3

he always lived life on the edge

he always had the drive to win and be the best.

It is said that one's greatest strength can also be their biggest weakness. Words to remember always.

Such an unfortuante accident.

Prayers that his friends and family find comfort.

Last edited by RedDog382; 09-09-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by robabner
Craig I was in the boat that pulled you out of the water, right next to chris ferryman's Skater and my brother has a video of the entire accident if you would like me to send it to you.

I am very happy to hear you are doing well, and very sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace Kevin.

[email protected]
were you in the rinker? we were the ones in the skater that had you come around us and pick him up. glad you are doing ok craig and god bless kevin and family
Old 09-09-2008, 07:00 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by robabner
Craig I was in the boat that pulled you out of the water, right next to chris ferryman's Skater and my brother has a video of the entire accident if you would like me to send it to you.

I am very happy to hear you are doing well, and very sorry for your loss. Rest in Peace Kevin.

[email protected]
I CANT THINK YOU ALL ENOUGH. MY ARMS AND LEGS HURT SO BAD FROM THE IMPACT I COULDNT MOVE THEM VERY WELL TO SWIM AND THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DROWN. I WAS SO HAPPY TO BE OUT OF THE WATER. THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE CRASH. MY ADD IS 1630 JUNIPER DR GREENWOOD IN 46143 THANK YOU
Old 09-09-2008, 07:11 AM
Registered

I Would Like To Meet You All Wed. Or Thur. If You Can Make It .
Old 09-09-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

RIP Kevin. Craig, I hope you have a full and speedy recovery.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered

RIP Kevin and a speedy recovery to Craig. We were just around to corner when the accident happend at Camp Earl Wallace. I did not know Kevin but would like to thank everyone who has told what type of a person he was. He sound like a great guy who was very giving. I agree that nobody would want this event canceled especially a person who ran in it every year. Prayer's to all involved
Old 09-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prayers go out to Kevins & Craigs family
Old 09-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The evening of the accident at SOTW we recognized those who were basically first responders to the site and thanked them for their heroic efforts at the accident

these two pictures have all those that that were first on scene and tried to help

Kevin is in the black shirt and blue jeans

again Kevin was a hero that day
Attached Thumbnails Accident at Cumberland Poker Run-100_2777.jpg   Accident at Cumberland Poker Run-100_2778.jpg  

Quick Reply: Accident at Cumberland Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.