Notices

Nascat, for sale already ??

Old 09-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
#24 & #48 Team Mgr.
Now I understand the offense when I said Jeff Gordon could go phuch himself.

And no problem, I hope it sells.

My buddy's house on Norman in Troutville(?) is almost done. Maybe we can meet up when I visit.

Good luck in the Chase, but I gotta say GO #20!!!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee

We actually met in Jacksonville briefly at the lunch stop. We were tied up next to each other, and you were nice enough to let us out before the pack left so that we could get more fuel. I have the 368 Skater that was between you and the dock. Your boat is so cool. We looked at it as best we could back at the hotel docking area, but we REALLY got to check it out when you were tied up to us. I wouldn't expect it to be around very long in trhe classifieds. Hope you get another one someday!
BLEE,

I apologize, I know exactly who you are & remember you, your boat (very nice BTW) & the better looking crew you
had w/ you! Several people have approached me & introduced themselves at the runs & I really enjoy being able to put names & faces together w/ those I've posted back and forth with or simply followed their interesting posts.

My Skater 30' is a very well equiped package for the guy who'd love to have one of the bigger Skaters but it simply doesn't fit their boating style. I store my boat on the trailer in a heated & A/C'd building & it's only 5 mi to the ramp. For me an inboard 30' w/ turnkey power & reliability works well as I often boat solo here on LKN. I can literally float my boat off & on the trailer w/o any help no prob. Anything bigger than a 32 & I'd be at the mercy of others to enjoy boating.

Don't think I don't wish I had a bigger faster boat when I show up at the Jacksonvilles & Lake Cumberlands & I'm dwarfed by my fellow poker runners. Heck my boat has inherited the name "Baby Skater"
Old 09-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
Now I understand the offense when I said Jeff Gordon could go phuch himself.

And no problem, I hope it sells.

My buddy's house on Norman in Troutville(?) is almost done. Maybe we can meet up when I visit.

Good luck in the Chase, but I gotta say GO #20!!!
Troutman, I know exactly where that is, used to dry store the Spectre there. Definitely look me up if you wander over this way!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call me if & when you know you will be in the area & we'll catch up. Weather permitting we'll go for a ride.

704-905-0086
Imprompt to OSO gathering??? I need to visit Evernham in the coming weeks! Met a few peeps from the Carolina Club on Lake Norman last year. Love the area.
Old 09-12-2008, 01:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Imprompt to OSO gathering??? I need to visit Evernham in the coming weeks! Met a few peeps from the Carolina Club on Lake Norman last year. Love the area.

Name the date & we'll see how many we can pull together! Gillet Evernham is in Statesville just NW of the lake!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Name the date & we'll see how many we can pull together! Gillet Evernham is in Statesville just NW of the lake!
Perfect, engine going on the dyno tuesday and was looking for a way to extend my boating season....business trip to Charlotte works for me!!!

Need any test cell equipment Nascat???? Dynos, combustion analysis, data acq, ect? Maybe I could stretch this out for a week trip
Old 09-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BLEE,

I apologize, I know exactly who you are & remember you, your boat (very nice BTW) & the better looking crew you
had w/ you!
Haha, no need at all to apologize!! Glad you liked my navigator!