Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Not Much To See Here Anymore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/195400-not-much-see-here-anymore.html)

getchasum111 09-15-2008 11:19 AM

Not Much To See Here Anymore

It use to be you could pop on this site 2 or 3 times a day and see a new thread that makes your day a little better...Or at least make you laugh out loud...This site doesn't really seem like much fun anymore...where are all the funny threads...everybody seems so damn uptight nowdays....

Perlmudder 09-15-2008 01:06 PM

i know exactly what you mean!

BLee 09-15-2008 02:54 PM

That's going to start changing immediately. Feel free to be as relaxed as you want. All I care about is that you post in the correct forums not only for the rules, but because it makes General BOATING Discussion much easier to cruise.

That and as always, keep your agenda's against others to yourselves if it isn't boating related and has first hand proof. It's going to the Bilge or being removed if it lacks either. I like to point and laugh at stecz too, but there's a difference.....:drink:

There's still a line, but you have to be an overwhelming loser to cross it. We've all see what it takes whether you've been here a few months, or years. There's always a "current" OSO Jackass stumbling around. :D

stecz20 09-15-2008 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2686497)
That's going to start changing immediately. Feel free to be as relaxed as you want. All I care about is that you post in the correct forums not only for the rules, but because it makes General BOATING Discussion much easier to cruise.

That and as always, keep your agenda's against others to yourselves if it isn't boating related and has first hand proof. It's going to the Bilge or being removed if it lacks either. I like to point and laugh at stecz too, but there's a difference.....:drink:

There's still a line, but you have to be an overwhelming loser to cross it. We've all see what it takes whether you've been here a few months, or years. There's always a "current" OSO Jackass stumbling around. :D

is it my fault that you like a big stiff one once and a while.. no its not brandon....:evilb::evilb:

JCPERF 09-15-2008 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by BLee (Post 2686497)
There's always a "current" OSO Jackass stumbling around. :D

Yeah, where has Masher Been?:evilb:

stecz20 09-15-2008 11:06 PM

hes been taken advantage of by the e dockers.. they have him tied up in one of their basements....

stecz20 09-15-2008 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND (Post 2687023)
Overwhelming loser do you have a mirror close:evilb:

you damn right he has a mirror close.. hes a mertosexual...

these boards are like everyday life, it rolls with teh punches.. there is not much to laugh about these days, not much going on, and its been a quiet summer.. lets go with that.. thinsg will get better, sheet they ahev to only one way to go but up from here.. from ib messing up oso and the economy, not much else to talk about...

ill give you swine and interlopers plenty to talk about in the next month... dont you worry....:evilb::evilb:

JCPERF 09-15-2008 11:19 PM

Call me tommorow jackazz on another note

BLee 09-16-2008 10:46 AM

LOL, brutal! Did you sell yours to renew your membership?:evilb: