Notices

Raylar HO 600 - WOW!

Old 09-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raylar HO 600 - WOW!

Just got my HO 600 installed and running some time ago. Man!! This engine screams. Boat is running 81.5 MPH but still need prop work. Gotta start all over with that but I知 loving this motor. For anyone thinking of upgrading from a 496, you should give Raylar Engine serious consideration. The 550 is looking very promising as well.

I値l come back and fill in the details as soon as possible (RPM, Speeds, etc).

Thanks Ray for everything you guys did!
Jason
Old 09-23-2008, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you tell us about how much the kit is?
Old 09-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Smile Nothing like the real deal!

SDFever:

Jason:

Congratulations on the performance so far. From what I saw on the boat there is still some serious prop work to be done to reap all the benefits of that BIG BOY!

For those asking, when we do a HO600 engine it is a complete new setup with a purpose built redone block that is equipped with all the components that we sell in the BCK103 kits plus a larger throttle body and a reprogrammed ECM and use of a good set of headers or real header manifolds. There is no simple bolt on kit that we offer which will boost the power of a stock block 496 mag or ho to 600HP. If you are interested in truning your 496 into a Raylar HO600 call me toll free or PM me and I will go over the exact costs and details on your exact needs.

For those reading this post, it is nice when actual user customers confirm what Raylar has been saying all along. the 496 (8.1L) engine is a great piece of engineering when its equipped with the right Raylar parts. Result, a big power marine performance engine that will make big torque and HP levels and do it naturally aspirated on good ol' 87-89 pump gas!
Raylar makes reliable cost effective BigPower with 496's!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar
Old 09-23-2008, 11:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SDFever
Just got my HO 600 installed and running some time ago. Man!! This engine screams. Boat is running 81.5 MPH but still need prop work. Gotta start all over with that but I知 loving this motor. For anyone thinking of upgrading from a 496, you should give Raylar Engine serious consideration. The 550 is looking very promising as well.

I値l come back and fill in the details as soon as possible (RPM, Speeds, etc).

Thanks Ray for everything you guys did!
Jason
I have to say that little boat is starting to scare me a little bit
Old 09-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Raylar
SDFever:

Jason:

Congratulations on the performance so far. From what I saw on the boat there is still some serious prop work to be done to reap all the benefits of that BIG BOY!

For those asking, when we do a HO600 engine it is a complete new setup with a purpose built redone block that is equipped with all the components that we sell in the BCK103 kits plus a larger throttle body and a reprogrammed ECM and use of a good set of headers or real header manifolds. There is no simple bolt on kit that we offer which will boost the power of a stock block 496 mag or ho to 600HP. If you are interested in truning your 496 into a Raylar HO600 call me toll free or PM me and I will go over the exact costs and details on your exact needs.

For those reading this post, it is nice when actual user customers confirm what Raylar has been saying all along. the 496 (8.1L) engine is a great piece of engineering when its equipped with the right Raylar parts. Result, a big power marine performance engine that will make big torque and HP levels and do it naturally aspirated on good ol' 87-89 pump gas!
Raylar makes reliable cost effective BigPower with 496's!

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar

Also, thanks a bunch for the EXCELLENT service and fast turn around times etc... Totally stoked!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Westcoast
I have to say that little boat is starting to scare me a little bit
Then I guess I'll have to ask Ray for a special seat belt for a one armed driver.