Corsa Performance, First Class People! >

Corsa Performance, First Class People!

Notices

Corsa Performance, First Class People!

Old 04-09-2002, 03:52 AM
Charter Member #1093
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Corsa Performance, First Class People!

Just wanted to share a "first class" experience I had today with Jim Browning of Corsa.

While installing our new engines, I noticed the flappers inside my tail pipes were wiped out. These are app. 2 1/2 years old. On a couple, the rubber was blown away from the SS flap, on 2 others the actual metal part of the flap was cracked or blown away. I contact Corsa by e Mail and they responded within hours. They also called my office a few minutes after they opened this morning.

Mr. Browning's response was an immediate desire to help. His first words were that their SS flaps are guaranteed for life, and in fact they are trying to build some even better. He gave a warranty number to me immediately and said if I need them soon, send them next day air & he'll have them back like new within 3 days. No questions, no ifs, no "but you have superchargers, you run in salt water, etc. etc. Nothing but first rate service from a company that stands behind their products.

In my Daughter's words, that's pretty cool!

Steve
Old 04-09-2002, 08:18 AM
Blueman

Nice to hear, sounds like good people.

Old 04-09-2002, 08:29 AM
Diamond Member #001
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

This has been my experience with CORSA every time I have dealt with them. In the end, I have become good friends with the Brownings. They are very smart and very classy people - a first-class operation. The world could use more like them. Lots more.
Old 04-09-2002, 10:37 AM
29Fever

I too had a great experience with them last year! They really know their setups. I explained what was happening and without having to take the Silent Choice apart, the guy knew right away what I needed and had it next dayed to me! Excellent service and products!