I guess I'm done......

Old 10-02-2008, 03:12 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Smile

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Oh I'm here.... watching and keeping the peace the best I can

If ya need anything I am a PM away

Kenny email me the avatar you want and I'll see what I can do for ya heather @ offshoreonly.com
Thanks. I'm gonna put some stuff on ebay and scrape up enough for another year. If I don't spend an hour on here they may make me work that hour.....Screw that!
Old 10-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Reminds me of the other day when I told my mechanic I wanted XM radio in the boat. He said something about the monthly cost versus the relatively few number of times I'd use it. I reminded him that I could get a year's worth of XM for what I pay him for an hour of his time. Just got to keep the per$pective.
Old 10-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

get the portable unit, then you can plug it in like an ipod, or use it in the car etc...
Old 10-02-2008, 03:31 PM

I still haven't renewed either...I am just another cheap bastid! To me it is like a hooker, it is not so much about the money, just the paying for something I can get for free somewhere else.
Old 10-02-2008, 04:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 320es
I still haven't renewed either...I am just another cheap bastid! To me it is like a hooker, it is not so much about the money, just the paying for something I can get for free somewhere else.
Silly boy- you're not paying then for "that", you're paying them to quietly gather up their $hit & leave afterwards.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin
Silly boy- you're not paying then for "that", you're paying them to quietly gather up their $hit & leave afterwards.

and never call you again, which is sooooo worth it
Old 10-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Registered

Don't leave KennyHo, I look forward to your posts! You don't have to be a paid member to have fun here, most of us are glad mulet man is no longer your avatar anyway.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by getchasum111
I agree....I never even checked out any of the other sites until I was rubbed the wrong way over here....but there is no activity on any of the other sites...oh sure they all have the inevitable TD threads but other than that you can catch up checking in once a week. This place has been a little quiet as of late also...I hope it's just because everyone is trying to get a few more days of boating in...only time will tell....
Yeah, you took a rough ride early on due to "association".
There just might be a new local "Bar" opening up soon - I'll buy you a beer, but only if you're serious.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Registered

I LOVE THIS PLACE. I do do need to re-new guess i will do it next week when the wife won't know.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
Pick an avatar that doesn't have a 400lb woman riding a baseball bat, and you're probably good to go with whatever you choose.

That is NOT a visual I needed

Quick Reply: I guess I'm done......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.