Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Here hold my beer while i put this hitch on my car
Old 10-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Registered

Received 25 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
be sure to check back with the guy. I bet it works for him
when i was at the cottage a couple weeks ago i didnt see the boat or the car there. maybe he is towing down for one of the poker runs in floirda?
Old 10-03-2008, 05:38 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Perlmudder
when i was at the cottage a couple weeks ago i didnt see the boat or the car there. maybe he is towing down for one of the poker runs in floirda?
Cool! Maybe my ego can hook a ride back with him...he's been slum'n in the sun again.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Talking Exploits from up yonder

This thread reminds me of some quotes and stories with "Northern Exposure"

A winter statistic:
98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHEET' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM MINNESOTA OR WISCONSIN AND THEY SAY,
'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.'

This gets a little long, but well worth the read.

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE TWO DUCK HUNTERS FROM WISCONSIN? ABSOLUTELY A TRUE STORY HEARD ON A WISCONSIN RADIO STATION REPORTING ON THE INCIDENT.

A guy buys a new Lincoln Navigator for $42,500.00 (with monthly payments of $560.00).

He and a friend go duck hunting in upper Wisconsin. It's mid-winter; and of course all of the lakes are frozen. These two guys go out on the ice with their GUNS, a DOG, and of course the new NAVIGATOR. They decide they want to make a natural looking open water area for the ducks to focus on, something for the decoys to float on. Now making a hole in the ice large enough to invite a passing duck, is going to take a little more
power than the average drill auger can produce.

So, out of the back of the new Navigator comes a stick of dynamite with a short 40 second-fuse. Now our two Rocket Scientists, afraid they might slip on the ice while trying to run away after lighting the fuse (and becoming toast, along with the Navigator), decide on the following course of action:

They light the 40 second fuse; then, with a mighty thrust, they throw the stick of dynamite as far away as possible.

Remember a couple of paragraphs back when I mentioned the NAVIGATOR, the GUNS, and the DOG...???

Let's talk about the dog: A highly trained Black Lab used for RETRIEVING; especially things thrown by the owner. You guessed it: the dog takes off across the ice at a high rate of speed and grabs the stick of dynamite, with the burning 40-second fuse, just as it hits the ice.

The two men swallow, blink, start waving their arms and with veins in their necks swelling to resemble stalks of rhubarb, scream and holler at the dog to stop. The dog, now apparently cheered on by his master, keeps coming.

One hunter panics, grabs the shotgun and shoots the dog. The shotgun is loaded with #8 bird shot, hardly big enough to stop a Black Lab. The dog stops for a moment, slightly confused, then continues on. Another shot, and this time the dog, still standing, becomes really confused and of course terrified, thinks these two geniuses have gone insane. The dog takes off to find cover, UNDER the brand new Navigator.

The men continue to scream as they run. The red hot exhaust pipe on the truck touches the dog's azz, he yelps, drops the dynamite under the truck and takes off after his master.

Then " "" "" "" "" " BOOOOOOOOOOOOM "" "" "" "" "" ! ! ! !

The truck is blown to bits and sinks to the bottom of the lake, leaving the two idiots standing there with "I can't believe this just happened" looks on their faces.

The insurance company says that sinking a vehicle in a lake by illegal use of explosives is NOT COVERED by the policy. And he still had yet to make the first of those $560.00 a month payments.

The dog is okay. . doing fine.

And ya'll thought Rednecks only lived in the South......

Last edited by scarab kv; 10-03-2008 at 06:12 PM.