Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   DEFYnGRAVITY'S New Ride!!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19660-defyngravitys-new-ride.html)

Goodfella 03-07-2002 08:33 PM

DEFYnGRAVITY'S New Ride!!!!!!

Robbie's new 38 Powerplay(the first one!) will be sea trialed on April 13th! Twin Eickert 675 sc the rig should be WICKED FAST! Good luck tough guy:cool:

thunderdan 03-07-2002 08:37 PM

defyn,
good luck on your new ride. Are you going to be there for the sea trial? What speeds are you looking for?

formuladude312 03-07-2002 08:41 PM

Hey goodfella just sent you an e-mail, I'm looking for a complete bravo 1 transom assembly, Thanks, Jeff

Audiofn 03-07-2002 08:46 PM

Hey Goodfella when you are done screwing around put some TRS dives on there and really watch it go :D ;) :p :D ;) :p

One of these days I will get the time to call you. Work has been off the hook lately and I am really trying to take advantage of it.

Goodfella 03-07-2002 09:02 PM

Audiofn you FN crack me up!
Hey guess who was in my booth at the Miami Boat Show? Our buddy AC! He came to our shop and put his name on some TRS drives and said he would call us when he got home with payment and shipping info. Never heard from him since. He liked to passed out when I came up and said who I was:D

Audiofn 03-07-2002 09:12 PM

AC??????

Goodfella 03-07-2002 09:16 PM

You hammer me about TRS and Bravo and AC is the guy that had the 28 Cigarette that started that thread about should I rerig or just put TRS back on REMEMBER! You must be getting old :D

DEFYN GRAVITY 03-07-2002 09:29 PM

Goodfella,

Thanks, your input through out this last year has been god-sent. You have probably answered 1000+ questions through all the phone calls and the visits. One day we will never forget is the morning of 9-11 with Mindy running out with the horrifying news, then with the TV on all of us watching it live. . . . I guess thinking about what I just wrote make me feel that all the stress about building the boat just is not that important! My thoughts & prays to all!

I am planing on taking the boat up to Lake-X to get it dailed in. I was hoping that the first couple of boats would be in the water and would have most of the 38' dailed in! I guess it starting to get to the fun point! Tic-Faw here we come!!!

Again Mike, Thank you for everything, the BEERS on me!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Skies Robbie

thunderdan 03-07-2002 09:31 PM

Lake x, cool. I am sure you will have a great time dialing her in. Good Luck, it sounds like a blast.:cool: :D

Goodfella 03-07-2002 09:35 PM

9-11-01

You and I share something that changed the world that day.
Mr Robertson I will never forget that morning:( :( :(