38 Cigarette or Active Thunder 37 ? >

38 Cigarette or Active Thunder 37 ?

Notices

38 Cigarette or Active Thunder 37 ?

Old 03-10-2002, 07:46 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Geez Pat what took you so long. Worldchump has been saying some really moronic things. Oh well. The rest of us know the truth.
Old 03-10-2002, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

ut-oh....
Old 03-10-2002, 07:53 PM
worldchampioncigarette

Yeah, the v-berth and hanging locker comes in real handy when you come to a race. Are you kidding me? So let me start, Serge and Michelle from Yachts International never raced in their life. They own that boat and are not paid. They won the first race they ever were in Miami. These are true rookies. How did you do in the Miami race? Let us know if they come out with any High performance toilets or v-berths for the racing season.

Old 03-10-2002, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Sooner or later wouldn't you think they would figure out they are making sales for us? I could kiss him!
Old 03-10-2002, 07:55 PM
worldchampioncigarette

Sounds like the same logic you use in the cabin

Old 03-10-2002, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

MAN, YOUR DOIN REAL GOOD, UP TO 7 POSTS NOW, MAN I RESPECT YOU.

AND THANKS FOR THE ALIAS EMAIL, YOU REALLY UPSET ME
WHY DONT YOU CALL ME FOR A REAL MAN TO MAN CONVERSATION, GEE, MY PROFILE FILLED OUT, WHEN WILL YOURS BE FILLED OUT, YOU CAN GET MY NUMBER OFF OF THERE, JERK

Last edited by JASSMAN; 03-10-2002 at 08:01 PM.
Old 03-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally posted by ActiveThunderTodd
Maybe I didn't say it right.....theres no way the Cig is worth the extra money one would spend on it. .
Well, Todd, now I'm not sure this is correct, either. I'm not sure what quantity Cig sells, but they'll probably sell more 38 TG's than AT sells 37AVH's in 2002, I could be wrong though. Why do all those people buy them? There are reasons to buy a Cig over an AT. You just may not understand them. And I think that is where this post started. These people buying them aren't stupid people, it's just preference.

Plus, I want to mention things I've heard before you AT guys go spouting off too much about pricing/value. I've heard that AT intends on raising their prices soon, and substantially so. It appears to me they are using the people having boats built and this board to promote their product, which, while an excellent one, there are other fish in the sea.

Try to buy a new 37AVH in 2004, and then re-read all these posts when a 37AVH becomes priced very close to a 38 Cig, which is what I've heard indirectly from the "horses mouth" so to speak. It sounds like if the popularity of the brand goes up, they will keep production low, meet supply and demand and the price will go up.

I'd rather all you guys just be quiet, and then I can buy one much cheaper in a couple years. LOL! You are screwing it all up for the rest of us not ready to build yet.

Jassman...what does what anyone does for a living matter? And even what kind of boat? I've said those things and regretted it. It doesn't matter. All you have to have is the love for the hobby/sport. When people post like this individual, you just have to ignore them.

Mark
Old 03-10-2002, 08:05 PM
worldchampioncigarette

I guess we wont hear from the moderators on this board because we all know what kind of boats they own!!!!!

Old 03-10-2002, 08:11 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

32Fever,

Don't think I ever said that that the people who buy Cigs are stupid. Honestly I love the new Cigs. I would jsut never spend the extra money to have one when the AT is as good. I love Outerlimits, Formulas, Sutphens and many other boats. And there are reasons that they all have cutomers as well. I was just commenting on worldchumps posting trying to say that you can't even compare Cigs and AT's. And your right...supply and demand is the basics of all business economics.
Old 03-10-2002, 08:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

32 fEVER, THERES MORE TO IT THEN YOU KNOW, IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I RECIEVED A NASTY EMAIL, LIKE I POSTED EARLIER,

IF YOU WANNA PLAY YOU GOTTA PAY, OUTERLIMITS, CIGARETTE, POWERPLAY, NORTECH, EVEN FOUNTAIN, FORMULA, AND HUSTLER ARE ALL UP THEIR IN PRICE, WHY IN THE HELL SHOULDN'T A.T. BE THERE, POSSIBLY, THE DIRECTION OF THE COMPANY IS MOVING IN A DIFFERENT WAY THEN THE MASS PRODUCERS, QUALITY IS NUMBER #1 WITH PAT, AND AGAIN WE ARE NOT SCREWING IT UP, WHY SHOULD PATS PRICES BE LESS THAN A COMPARABLE FOUNTAIN, THATS WHAT YOUR ASKING, NOT TRYING TO START CRAP, BUT THIS IS WHATS FAIR.

Quick Reply: 38 Cigarette or Active Thunder 37 ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.