40 Fountain - Not sure, assume Rich Troppoli
42 Fountain Poker Run Boat - Jeff Harris & Brian Forehand
Thanks Scott. I was just curious.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
offshoredrillin..... there is no other answer to this question

What boat came in first at the Don Arronow boat run? no need to justify or any bs. simple. FOUNTAIN. what motors?525. its that simple. is Reggie fibbin? NO! and at jacksonville did Reggie kick the crap out of the cats? yes...once again is he fibbing? NO.
A cat.. Gino's Cat. Driven by Larry and Gino..
At the Jax Run.... The cats weren't even aware that is was a "RACE" .. It was a "Run"
Reggie's marketing.. .. Hmmm..
Let's bring Miss Bud or Mis Geico to a Tarpon Fishing tournament with all the CC's and we can call the "race boat" as CC Killer.
Or I can bring my old (sold long ago. ) drag boat to a bass tournament and call it Bass tracker killer.
In fact.. how about speed? I have yet to see a Fountain go even near to some of these little "V" bottom nuts.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A 45 and a 40 Fountain race boat, I dont seem to remember those size boats in their line. How many other builders build just a few custom size boats for racing that you have to be a team member to get. I could care less about racing, everyday use and poker runs are what 99% of boats built are for. Reggie is an a$$ and except for racing his boats are no where near the top, I have been shopping for a new boat and looked at a Fountain ( only because it was next to the boat I went to look at.) are they building boats in the dark now, the fit and finish was bad, real bad.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:39 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gino was first at the Bimini race (yea that one was a race)
Attached Thumbnails Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked-gino-3.jpg  
Old 10-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fountainracing65
offshoredrillin..... there is no other answer to this question

What boat came in first at the Don Arronow boat run? no need to justify or any bs. simple. FOUNTAIN. what motors?525. its that simple. is Reggie fibbin? NO! and at jacksonville did Reggie kick the crap out of the cats? yes...once again is he fibbing? NO.
Those ba$tards!!! They lied to me, they said we won the Aronow run! Please forward Reggies address so I can send him his trophy and flag!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm going to make an offer. If anyone knows the camera man in that helicoptor, let him know I have $5000 cash waiting for him for an unedited copy of the video.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:58 PM
Registered

i bet reggie gives him 10k to make it disappear!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:59 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

on top of that, having never met Gino, only reading his and others post, Gino seems to be a class act, (aside from the black cloud that seems to follow him)always willing to help someone out, even goes out of his way to do so, he doesn't grandiosly boast about his boat, he just goes out to have fun. he is the first to poke fun at himself.. I cant think of a better person to school Reginald on humility.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

All of this controversy and name calling, I'm just glad it is not about me. BUt, I am enjoying this. Maybe we should stop screwing around, and start having some grudge races.$$$$$$$$
Old 10-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
All of this controversy and name calling, I'm just glad it is not about me. BUt, I am enjoying this. Maybe we should stop screwing around, and start having some grudge races.$$$$$$$$
I think that's what this was!

Quick Reply: Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.