Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked >

Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Notices

Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Old 10-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shogren
Sounds like you guys had a blast, the motors in the three boats were a bit different that you suspect.

The "Cash Killer" has Sterling 1550's.

The "Rio Roses" boat has 750HP Super Cat Motors.

The 42 Poker Run (open canopy) boat running behind you had Mercury 1075's.

LUBE JOB QUOTE - "Reggie showed up with both cat killer boats, full race crew, helmets, jackets, helicopter etc".

As fast as you were going I feel Helmets, Oxygen and jackets should be worn. "If" something happened at least they would be having breakfast talking about it. Wish more events would require safety equipment over certain speeds, we have had to many casualties because we have not taken time to prevent them.

Hope to see you at the "Worlds" in November

Regards,

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com
Fountain & Baja By Fountain

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... So Reggie went to race....Thats why all the safety stuff.... Damn sure sucks to get his asz kicked by a pleasure boat (pleasure Boating with 4 people)......It must be a sad day at the Fountain camp but as the old saying says" you made your bed and now you have to lay in it".
Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

Congrats Gino! I have a Fountain that I just love, but I get tired of Reggies BS all the time! I don't know why he can't just let his boats owners / fans speak for them selves. Goodluck and I love your boat.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rush
Congrats Gino! I have a Fountain that I just love, but I get tired of Reggies BS all the time! I don't know why he can't just let his boats owners / fans speak for them selves. Goodluck and I love your boat.
best post today!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Registered

So if Cash Killer had the 1550's in her yesterday, then Gino dod way better than he even expected. With 1075's in the Cash killer, you would have parked that thing!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Registered

Default Slight hijack

I need to touch on the hijack concerning the "grass roots" poker runs, kilo runs, and racing. I have patially "bailed" on the poker run circuit in the northern Midwest, as the turn outs at these events are dismal. We get far more participants in the "fun Runs" than we do the poker runs. You can blame it on the economy, but that is not it. Scott Shogren hit it right on the head. The smaller boats do not attend the runs due to feeling like they cannot compete.

This year I used the entry fee's that I would have spent in the great north, and went down to the Ticfaw, and the Emerald Coast Poker run, and the promoters for these two runs have it figured out. They do shotgun starts as opposed to grand prix starts, there are no injuries, and pontoon boats can participate in these runs. The attendance triples or quadruples what we have in the Chicago area. Heck, the grand prize at the Emerald Coast run was a 2008 Mustange GT. What a blast!!!!! Just a thought.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Sad day I'm happy people are talking about Fountains more than any other boat
maybe thats why he did that video last year and got his asz handed to him on yesterday NNOOOOOOOOOTTTT.... I dont believe that a person with an ego like Reggie going thru the worst case of midlife crises ever, that goes as far as dying his hair jet black would ever want to be beat at anything. Any talk of this is negative for him and his bs.....

Last edited by lowblue320; 10-05-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rush
very well said......
Old 10-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADISE ISLAND
Sad day I'm happy people are talking about Fountains more than any other boat

Just think he is getting Free good or adverse advertising is better than none

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Registered

Wow, a bad day for Fountain and an average day for a Cat !!!, or just a normal day for both. Remember the difference between rape and making love is in the presentation. Great to see such a Bull S#@t artist have to eat his words. Now can someone finally post the " Beak Killer " video.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Post the video, would love to see it.

Anxiously awaiting the video as well. Seems there is more to unfold in the video. We wait with cautious optimisim.

Team Shogren
www.chicagofountain.com
Fountain & Baja By Fountain

Quick Reply: Sarasota poker run "Cat Killer" Fountain, got spanked

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.