Notices

"Thunderboat Row" Movie

Old 01-14-2009, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So has anyone started making copies of both DVDs? I'd like to get both if possible. Please let me know

[email protected]
Old 01-18-2009, 08:08 AM
Registered

I would like to suggest that everyone go to the TCM web site at http://www.turnerclassicmovies.com, and cast a vote to have Thunderboat Row released on DVD. You can also suggest that TCM show the movie. Voting only takes a minute and it just might help to get this great film released on DVD.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:25 AM
Registered

Please note that on the TCM web site, you need to do the search for "Thunder Boat Row." (Thunderboat is two words)
Old 01-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Registered

Cannell Productions still owns the rights to Thunderboat Row. I went on their web site last night and asked if they would release it on DVD. I got a response today that they have no plans to release Thunderboat Row on DVD at this time. I would like to suggest that everyone go to www.cannell.com and suggest that they change their plans and put it out on DVD. If enough people do that, it just might convince them to finally release this great movie on DVD.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Registered

You can also contact Cannell productions by sending an email to [email protected].
Old 03-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Registered

I just got a new version of the Thunderboat Row DVD that was originally taped from Detroit TV in May, 1991. This Detroit Version has the complete movie all the way through the ending credits and it has all the original commercials completely intact. The picture quality is excellent! I have the Codered Version and a version from North Carolina TV and this Detroit Version is the best of them by far.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TexasJim
I just got a new version of the Thunderboat Row DVD that was originally taped from Detroit TV in May, 1991. This Detroit Version has the complete movie all the way through the ending credits and it has all the original commercials completely intact. The picture quality is excellent! I have the Codered Version and a version from North Carolina TV and this Detroit Version is the best of them by far.
Thats Funny, I am actually watching Run Sunward right now, would love to get a copie of each, you may contact me @ [email protected]

Thanks,
Jeff
Old 03-16-2009, 07:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by daredevil
Jeff,,,i have the thunderboat row DVD from ya ,,,ant its graet !!!!!!!!

What is that otherone ( run sunward ) ???!!!!!

Let me know ,,i take one of them !!!

Scott
Hey Scott,

I am out of town but I will get back Wednesday, then I am off for the rest of the week to do some boat testing, but I will get my son to burn you one. PM me with your address and I will hook you up, I hope you can hook me up anyway here is the link, go to HORBA and watch the preview. This is when men were men

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/o...n-sunward.html

enjoy,
Jeff
Old 10-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Default Thunder Boat Row DVD

I know it's been a while since the last post, but if anyone still has a copy of the DVD that I could get, that would be great. Thank you! My email is [email protected]
Old 10-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Registered

I'd like to get one myself, please let us know

Quick Reply: "Thunderboat Row" Movie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.