Mom, Look what followed me home >

Mom, Look what followed me home

Notices

Mom, Look what followed me home

Old 10-10-2008, 08:48 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Mom, Look what followed me home

I pull into my driveway in my Freightliner after a rough day at work. I open the back door to get my computer bag and paper work and hear in a DEEP voice "I Likes yo truck". turn around and there is the tallest brother I have ever seen. I get a little starteled for a split second being it's in my drive way and i'm not expecting to have anyone there. I look at him and tell him thanks. I think he's a lawn service guy from one of the neihbors. After I focus in on him I notice piercings everywhere along with tatoos. I still don't realize who it is. I ask his name and he says Dennis. It finally hit me after a minute. How friggen dense am I? Even if you don't watch sports as I don't how can you not know him.
He is good friends with my little sister and about 10 years ago, I was in my boat and he was in his Fountain "Sensual Chocolate" and we raced up and down the Intercoastal until the cops came and almost arrested all of us. I was surprised he remebered that.
He loved the truck and asked if he could drive it. We went for a ride. I have to tell you, I don't know if he was drinking or I need to brush upon my Ebonice because I couldn't understand a word he was saying.
He called me last night wanting me to go out with him tonight and I thought it was one of my buddies screwing around. I could not understand him in the least.
If anyone knows a good Ebonics program I can buy let me know so I can hang with my new buddy.
I can't believe I'm friends with Michael jordan!
Attached Thumbnails Mom, Look what followed me home-dennis.jpg  

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 10-10-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:17 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Michael Jordan huh? Man I look forward to your posts! goofball!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 09:19 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

ummmm.....Dennis Rodmann??????
Old 10-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ryan Beckley
ummmm.....Dennis Rodmann??????
Really?? I thought Michael Jordan really had a rough few years!

I can't belive Carmen Electra was with him!!

Last edited by LubeJobs42; 10-10-2008 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who jacked the little mexican's shoes?
Old 10-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
Who jacked the little mexican's shoes?
Check under your bed.
Old 10-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

its good to see he is not wearing a dress......next time he stops bye....feel free to throw on some shoes.....lol
Old 10-11-2008, 12:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I pull into my driveway in my Freightliner after a rough day at work. I open the back door to get my computer bag and paper work and hear in a DEEP voice "I Likes yo truck". turn around and there is the tallest brother I have ever seen. I get a little starteled for a split second being it's in my drive way and i'm not expecting to have anyone there. I look at him and tell him thanks. I think he's a lawn service guy from one of the neihbors. After I focus in on him I notice piercings everywhere along with tatoos. I still don't realize who it is. I ask his name and he says Dennis. It finally hit me after a minute. How friggen dense am I? Even if you don't watch sports as I don't how can you not know him.
He is good friends with my little sister and about 10 years ago, I was in my boat and he was in his Fountain "Sensual Chocolate" and we raced up and down the Intercoastal until the cops came and almost arrested all of us. I was surprised he remebered that.
He loved the truck and asked if he could drive it. We went for a ride. I have to tell you, I don't know if he was drinking or I need to brush upon my Ebonice because I couldn't understand a word he was saying.
He called me last night wanting me to go out with him tonight and I thought it was one of my buddies screwing around. I could not understand him in the least.
If anyone knows a good Ebonics program I can buy let me know so I can hang with my new buddy.
I can't believe I'm friends with Michael jordan!
gino
hes nuts i hung out with him before his good friend and agent darren prince and i grew up together
Old 10-11-2008, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, if you were friends with MJ I was going to beg you to introduce me to him. That guy was my child hero! Rodman would be pretty cool too.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:15 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

looks like you have you gold toof in in the pic gino..

Quick Reply: Mom, Look what followed me home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.