Notices

Prayer needed for racers

Old 10-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update on Bobby:

His surgery went well and the nurse said he did very well last night. He is currently moving from ICU to a standard bed on the 8th floor. Visiting hours will now be from 9am to 8pm. Room #811.

-Chris
Old 10-17-2008, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Just left the hospital, obviously bobby is very tired as they keep checking on him. He is starting to get a little better at breathing although his side hurts...We got to kid around for a few minutes, he seems to enjoy the catheter, and said it would be a good thing for long term drinking, so his sense of humor is fine, but it hurts him to laugh. He asked me to let eeryone know, thanks for all the thoughts and donations.

He gave the thumbs up and hopes to see everyone soon...

Old 10-17-2008, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Great news. Get well soon!!
Old 10-17-2008, 02:08 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

Thanks for the updates, it's great to see that Bobby's sense of humor is intact.

I hope that Pat's family can soon have the closure they need. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Pat and Bobby have both been in our thoughts and prayers since this happened. I know how sad .... devastated ...... helpless .... those of us on the outside feel. I cant imagine what you guys that were the closest to Pat are feeling. We all have our own memories ... Pat stories ... I wonder if he had any idea how many lives he touched.... how many people miss him .....

Thank you Guys and Gals for the updates. God Bless you for your efforts .......
Dawn: Well said!! Doris
Old 10-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank's for the update, I had a chance to meet Pat briefly at the Long Island race, I remember his big smile as he was pushing off the dock for his race. My thoughts and prayers are with all of his and Bobby's family and friends.
Old 10-17-2008, 05:49 PM
Registered

Update:

Augie, I think you scared the pee out of Bobby when I told him what you said last night. That's why they moved him to a new room this afternoon. Raining steady now, the search for our brother Pat will continue in the morning. Today, Two DNR boats for half a day, two Coast Guard auxilliary boats for half a day, 10 to 15 friends boats all day and 4 DNR patrol cars chatting all day to each other. We will never forget our brother. God Bless, the family's.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Real sorry to hear this news. Bobby, glad you're doing well and winking at the nurses I'm sure.

My deepest condolences to the Reiter family. I'm speechless. I hope they find Pat soon.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered

UPDATE:

We Found our Brother! PAT IS ON SHORE. Debbie and the boys are well. Thank all who has given so much. I can not express my feelings. I am crying as I write this. Tears of sorrow and tears of, in a way joy. I don't know what else to say. I need to finish the writing at a later time.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

I just got the call from Mike and Ted as well...Everyone take a moment and please think of the Reiter family,.

This reminds of something someone said to me when my mom passed away " In Time when we think of a loved one, we will not cry as often, but when we do we will cry just as hard" to the Reiter family, may he rest in peace.

Quick Reply: Prayer needed for racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.