Congratulations to my wife!

Notices

Congratulations to my wife!

Old 10-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
The books she has to read are crazy. The one she is reading now is 1200 pages of tiny tiny print, lots of math equations and NO PICTURES!
I have read 2 books in my entire life and that was in 9th grade. It would take me 5 years to read that thing!

They say opposites attract... She gets up and runs 6 mile at 6 am. I watch Judge Mathis and Jerry Springer, She goes to Karate 3 times a week from 5 to 6 and just got another belt- I take my nap. She just got her concealed weapon permit, I carry guns that i don't know how to check if they are loaded and get 3 people shot with one bullet. She flys 3 day a week I watch Jugde Judy and People court!

The one thing we do have in common is she is always trying to better herself, I'm already perfect.
What a MAN answer!!! I liiiiikke it!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

nice
Old 10-16-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by packinair
Thread to follow:

So I was backing my boat out of the shop and the same mouse that ate my lambo floor mat bit me in the leg, I then out of reflex hit the gas and pushed one of my benzo's through a gate and then the sewer grate caved in and messed up my wheel. When I got out to inspect the damage my unloaded gun went off and shot 3 people with a single bullet. as I was running to check up on them I forgot to put the truck in park and it rolled into my wifes new R-44 pushing both the boat and heli into a canal, I then got out my inflatable to try and salvage them before sea-tow got there but I flipped over backwards while trying to get on plane fast.. I was fished out by dennis and then he stole my gold tooth and ran away. While walking back to get the donzi reggie came by with the cat killer on the trailer and blew his air horn and scared some ladies dog and it ran away, I then spent the next several hours canvasing the neighborhood looking for the dog and forgot all about my truck and helicopter sitting in the canal. so I started to run back and stepped on a pop top and cut my heal and had to limp on back home. ( I was only wearing socks because dennis stole my shoes also) I went to get the motion and realised that there is was an issue with the hatch and that my motors from big scotty were still tied up in customs anyway, so I was taking it back to the shop when the trailer fell off. All and all it has just been another day in my life..

Gino
f'in funny man!!!!! LMFAO!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 12:30 PM
Registered

She sure sounds / looks like a keeper! If I had your coin I'd buy her a Eurocopter EC 135 or a MD 500. I love choppers as much as I like boats!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Congratulations Renea! That is quite an accomplishment.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:02 PM

what does Gino do for a living?????!!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gino you're a class act.. good stuff baby, good stuff....

the packin the poop story was pretty good......
Old 10-16-2008, 03:48 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Powerboat713
what does Gino do for a living?????!!!!

Changes oil in cars.
Old 10-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Registered

So at night when there's a noise in the house you say,"Hunny,I heard a noise,could you go check it out?" lol Congrats on all of her accomplishments and congrats to you for marrying her.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't know you were married Gino. Congrats.

Quick Reply: Congratulations to my wife!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.