Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   truck stolen and wrecked fools have phones (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/197583-truck-stolen-wrecked-fools-have-phones.html)

JPD Motorsports 10-20-2008 05:58 PM

truck stolen and wrecked fools have phones

is there any way possible to track my Iphone 3g or palm centro on somebody legal or not I dont give a damn I want a body in my hands for the effen tx police dont give a chit since the truck was recovered. truck was stollen and sideswiped a lady in her car as they left parking lot stripped all audio gear out along with all phones and business comp with all my clients addresses and numbers on them. SAVE YOU FINGER TIME IF YOUR GONNA LECTURE ME ABOUT GOING MYSELF FOR MY CREW AND I ARE FN PISSED ATTORNEY ON RETAINER FOR I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT HOW WRONG IT IS.

scarab kv 10-20-2008 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by JPD Motorsports (Post 2720924)
is there any way possible to track my Iphone 3g or palm centro on somebody legal or not I dont give a damn I want a body in my hands for the effen tx police dont give a chit since the truck was recovered. truck was stollen and sideswiped a lady in her car as they left parking lot stripped all audio gear out along with all phones and business comp with all my clients addresses and numbers on them. SAVE YOU FINGER TIME IF YOUR GONNA LECTURE ME ABOUT GOING MYSELF FOR MY CREW AND I ARE FN PISSED ATTORNEY ON RETAINER FOR I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT HOW WRONG IT IS.

Should beable to track by signal. Aren't all cells that way now?

JPD Motorsports 10-20-2008 07:01 PM

trying to find a link for it att dosent have a current call list up to date yet as well to see if calls were made to do reverse searches and track down. update on the great pd in southlake tx 4 buildings have video tape on digital as of 5:30pm today no request has been made to collect 2 businesses are going to allow us the time take a peak and then turn over to the pd for as to try and shake them to moving a little faster

c_deezy 10-20-2008 11:12 PM

If you didn't cancel service and it is indeed your phone and the phone is still powered on, ATT can find out where that phone is. Maybe not down to the street level like they show on tv but they can narrow it down to the cell/sector in about 30 seconds flat, if that. They can at least get you in the neighborhood and do so without actually calling the phone.

Getting them to actually do it on the other hand, good luck.

cig1988 10-21-2008 02:53 AM

That really sucks!

jryan26 10-21-2008 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by c_deezy (Post 2721198)
If you didn't cancel service and it is indeed your phone and the phone is still powered on, ATT can find out where that phone is. Maybe not down to the street level like they show on tv but they can narrow it down to the cell/sector in about 30 seconds flat, if that. They can at least get you in the neighborhood and do so without actually calling the phone.

Getting them to actually do it on the other hand, good luck.

I wonder if ATT will do that without the police requesting it? I hope that you get your stuff back!

divenstar 10-21-2008 08:41 AM

Hope you catch those morons...

Get the GPS coordinates from ATT...

Launch the Predator...

Blow their slimey azzes to hell...

Divenstar :angry-smiley-038:

JasonSmith 10-21-2008 08:52 AM

The iphone 3g has a gps in it. If it is on they can find it.
Good luck with the Metroplex cops taking an active role in finding it. They are too busy answering calls to actually do any police work.
A stolen car in DFW is like a mexican waiting for work on the corner. They are everywhere & nobody does jack about it.

JPD Motorsports 10-21-2008 09:34 AM

stuff is gone truck is recovered just want to see if they r dub enough to go back with the phnes they are still on for this reason. As for the cops when we recovered the truck stated missing phones they said that is now a stolen phone case no longer a truck go figure since this wass within an hour of it being stollen and then wiping out a car then stripped. Heading to look at video easier to get tag info if lucky to search than a freaken cell phone trace. No those of u with the iphone can download an apps for u to be able to track it, just didnt thik would need it.