Notices

Livorsi Gauges

Old 10-28-2008, 07:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Livorsi Gauges

Has anyone used Livors's Data Tach Prop Slip Gauge? If so how well did they work?
Old 10-30-2008, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

In general, I think the gauges are poor quality. I have just purchased a full set and had to replace several gauges over and over. Seems that the new ones are less quality then in the past. Every time I go out, new list of gauges gone bad...gets really frustrating. They do replace them, but I get stuck with problem and labor. Not really what I expect given the price.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i bought one at the begining of this year. love mine. really helps to find sweet spots and max. i think i may buy the record mod. next spring for even better testing. i got a goos deal on it to.
Old 10-30-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts

Customers that have bought them from myself have had nothing but great things to say about them and said they were very useful. We do have an offer out there right now where if you buy just the gauge from us you get free shipping and a free GPS receiver with your order. Look here.
Pm me if I can help.
Old 10-30-2008, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default gauge

I purchased the Livorsi data tech from CP Performance earlier this year. The company was easy to deal with, the gauge work just fine. The information provided on the gauge helps me find the most efficient drive/rpm positions for the long cruise.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by CPPerformance
Customers that have bought them from myself have had nothing but great things to say about them and said they were very useful. We do have an offer out there right now where if you buy just the gauge from us you get free shipping and a free GPS receiver with your order. Look here.
Pm me if I can help.
yup. this is where i got it and what a deal i got.
Old 10-31-2008, 01:32 AM
Registered

Exclamation

Although I don't have the DataTach Gauge, I do have a single engine mixed set of the Livorsi Standard/Monster Series Gauges and have to agree with shoregasm regarding poor quality. My gauge set is two seasons old with approx 140hrs of use and the damn 6k tach has stopped working 2x. In Livorsi's defense, they replaced the gauge both times with me paying shipping their way. For now the latest replacement gauge works, but the illumination is not as bright as the other remaining gauges due to the dial being slightly larger in circumference (thereby not allowing as much light to pass from back to front). I hope for your sake the $700+ digital DataTach Gauge is built with better quality than their analog counterparts.

Originally Posted by shoregasm
In general, I think the gauges are poor quality. I have just purchased a full set and had to replace several gauges over and over. Seems that the new ones are less quality then in the past. Every time I go out, new list of gauges gone bad...gets really frustrating. They do replace them, but I get stuck with problem and labor. Not really what I expect given the price.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Well,

Ive been in a boat with the datatach gauge and it was killer. According to the owner it took a while to set up-

{although he couldn't explain why to me.}

I played with it in action and like it better than the smartcraft equippped boat I drove. In a predictable day is became easy to dial in the best trim for max efficiency-

Then we played a game- cover the guage and dial it in by feel and see what the gauge says- we varied between 3% closest and 8%.

Myself - Ive had zero issues with lavorsi's and now have 2 dashboards of them.

Id be pist If had them die like a couple of you guys and would stop being a "Fan"

One Lake setup- (2 seasons)
One offshore setup- (yet to be splashed so well see.)

Uncle Dave

2750 LaveyCraft Ilmor 710
20.8 LaveyCraft Sebring 20.8
Attached Thumbnails Livorsi Gauges-dsc05186.jpg   Livorsi Gauges-dsc05641.jpg