Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   April Apba Race In Daytona (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/19825-april-apba-race-daytona.html)

Tonto 03-10-2002 01:48 PM

April Apba Race In Daytona

Who's planning on going to the race? FPC is having a Poker run on the Friday before the races. Usually run up the ICW to St. Augustine. Godd time :D I hope to be in Daytona on the Wed. before the race running around in the 41 if anyone else is going to be in town let me know we'll plan a little trip somewhere.

Reindl Powerboats 03-10-2002 02:10 PM

We certainly will be there and will be including the Poker Run with the lease for the race. Have 5 boats running in One Design already and 2 leases still available. Powerboat Magazine will be covering the lease. If anyone is interested in leasing for the race or poker run, or needs a hotel, give us a call. (513) 706-3199.
Chris Reindl

MrCIG 03-11-2002 08:51 AM

Hey Robert,
Won't be able to make it this year, We are going to try for next year, we heard its a good race to watch. I got a few friends that are going and they had a blast last year.
Have fun!!!!
Mark

boater31 03-11-2002 09:08 AM

hey robert! i will be there again. should be another fun time! better warn all the intracoastal residents!!!

Tonto 03-11-2002 01:14 PM

Hey Mark,
If ya'll can't make it in the spring there's always the one in the fall. I would say we should all get together and go to St. Augustine for lunch on Thurs., but I think that's where we'll go on Fri with Stu.

boater31 03-11-2002 01:25 PM

hey robert. where else is there to go around there?? i can talk to billy and lisa. i think there is a sandbar the locals go to. maybe we could party there ??

Tonto 03-11-2002 04:42 PM

Hey Russ
I'm not sure, I don't know what is south of Daytona, but I can call John Pompi and ask him. If the ocean's good we might be able to make it to Melborne and back in one day.

MrCIG 03-11-2002 06:02 PM

Robert,
Are you comming up to Chicago this summer? And if you do are you bringing the 41. We missed you last year.
Mark

Tonto 03-11-2002 06:21 PM

Yeap. Not sure when though. I am planning on bringing the 41 with me if I can find a place to put it in the water and leave for a few days. I think it's about a 11 hr tow up there, so that's no different than going to S. Fl. for the weekend. It looks like there is alot happening in the Daytona/ Jacksonville area this year and that's only a 6 hr tow. See ya'll soon :D

XS Wetness 03-11-2002 06:34 PM

Hey Robert, Paul and Marsha from Key West will be there. We can come up a day or so early if you put something together. We sold the 33 scarab and ordered a new Top Gun TS, it should be out of the paint shop in about 10 days we can't wait!!! We'll see Ya in Daytona.