Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat >

Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat

Notices

Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat

Old 11-04-2008, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat

We live in Puerto Vallarta now, been a bit out of touch.
SOld the fountain and only have a
blow boat, 39 bayliner cruiser and my super light tunnel to get my adrenaline going.
boating here is fantastic, warm water, Huge bay etc..
Very few go fast boats.
older scarab few older fountains a top gun.,.
but few days ago i think its a 36 or 40 skater. sounded like decent power in it. red trailer with fastboats.com decal on it..
anyone know the boat. Young guy from Canada from what i heard brought it down. i was told he poped a motor,
in Mexico that would be bad....

anyway
it is giving me the itch bad. ....
Curious background of boat..
what it really has in it..
stupid rumors here its a joke 200 mph
Old 11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jonas, I know where you can get a sweet deal on a 36 Nortech, Arnesons and a Gelners. You might want to paint out the XIV off the bow though

Seriously, it's still around and.... now needs a little tlc, I'm sure Chuck can fill you in on what happened to it.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lofty
Jonas, I know where you can get a sweet deal on a 36 Nortech, Arnesons and a Gelners. You might want to paint out the XIV off the bow though

Seriously, it's still around and.... now needs a little tlc, I'm sure Chuck can fill you in on what happened to it.

Hmmm small issue?
I would love to have a boat that had some stones. buddy has a 36 contender with 3 250's ran that goes about 65 propped wrong etc in my opinion, but he likes it that way its a stinkin fishin boat.

anyway how the heck are you? Your family?
been boating a bunch?

weather is getting good now,.,. was a bit hot.
Took the b-liner out anchored out with some other friends with boats for the weekend.. hung out swam and ate drank had dinghy races..
Its nice to be on Island time!!
wife and daughter up in tahoe for a few weeks getting more of our misc personal chit + gonna bring down few more bikes.
My new KXF will be fun down here as well.. bar hopping on a motocross bike in town!
Been rolling wheelies on my Drz 400 up and down the malecon all the american folks standing there hoping i will wad it up.. Mexicans cheer me on..

Living la vida loca amigo.

Saludos,

Jonas
Old 11-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Registered

Hi Jonas glad to hear you are doing well, did you sell that nice house of yours on the water, are you working or did you retire early. I am sitting hear in MI daydreaming about living in a place like Puerto Vallarta
Old 11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Registered

Well hello,

been a while

How are you guys?
doing a lot of boating?
In key west?

originally we were looking to kick and glide but with economy and the ruthless financial beating i have taken i am working,
I started a real estate and mortgage company few years ago down here. Now with my older kids etc we have a RE office Mortgage office and a tour charter ticket center.
its doing well. Now we are catering to a different crowd looking to escape what looks to be double digit inflation and unemployment. Its fun as its a happy place.
Must admit was tough mustering up the energy at first but now we are roaring along.
Its a better way of life,
You should come down.
let me know if you ever decide to.

take care keep in touch,

Mex cell 011 52 322 145 9153
Office from us 925 516 4654
[email protected]
Old 11-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yep, lots of boating. Got the little one out in the Founain and finally gave in to Ang and got a party barge. Can't say I mind as long as I'm on the water. We just picked up a 50' Superhawk too but I haven't taken it out much yet. We're keeping it and the Regal over in Alameda so they'll get some good use this winter. I'll probably move one of them up to the Delta for the summer. And little Siobhan is doing great!

I gotta' get down your way, I'm out of Rysia! Get Nono to pick some up for me from one of his moonshine buddies. That chit is goooood stuff.
Attached Thumbnails Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat-tn_img_0052.jpg   Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat-img_0008.jpg   Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat-siobhan_05.jpg  

Old 11-05-2008, 08:15 AM
Registered

Thanks Jonas, intersting starting a business down there.

We had a good summer boat ran well, no Key West this year, we do have some spring trips planned for warmer climates though. I will keep you number just in case. Take care
Old 11-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Gearcase
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mex

Jonas KXF nice. Wheelies down main street The Safety police around here dont' go for that kind of fun. Skater in PV sounds like fun too. gunna need some big Bullets for 200mph.
Old 11-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Registered

Lofty got some new big hardward!!
NICE!
you should bring the 50 down here and have as a vacation place and put it in charter... should bring few grand a day..
Nice pics!!

Jim,
the 40 is a 93 i understand was sold by fastboats.com and i think has 600 sci's, so real speed would be more like 130 i would think? big freakin boat.

a 28 with egg beaters would be the perfect boat here.
once the economy has totally tanked i will come north and rip one,.
will see what happens, some sketchy times so reality is its time to hold tight, but a 28 to 30 would be ideal here. consistent predicable water with tons of room and as a rule experienced captains running the boats,
knuckleheads are far and few between here its not the delta madness...

did you participate in the poker runs this year?
have a great day folks.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

jonas i have a nice 30 skater just wating for you 248 909 0240 jim

Quick Reply: Puerto Vallarta Big Skater? anyone know the boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.