STOLEN POWERPLAY!!! S Florida >

STOLEN POWERPLAY!!! S Florida

Notices

STOLEN POWERPLAY!!! S Florida

Old 11-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Good luck with your ordeal!! What happend with the storage place video?? you said ya nailed it down to 3 days, that would be real easy to find.

Just think if its a pro he will know about the switchs. or maybe a old thread about them?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am completely impressed, I do believe you have gotten this far so fast you will get all the answers. Just don't be surprised when its all done that someone you know was apart of it.

WILL
Old 11-08-2008, 03:57 PM
instigator
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink oh yeahhhhh

Originally Posted by BAJA WILL
I am completely impressed, I do believe you have gotten this far so fast you will get all the answers. Just don't be surprised when its all done that someone you know was apart of it.

WILL
the clown that dropped it off in Palmetto Bay didn't do much territory homework, not only on the dropoff property where I personally know the owner, but I also personally know the owner of the adjacent headon Starbuck's property where there are 3 camera's aimed directly at the drop off driver and the truck... I personally know the owner of the Shell station and the Marathon station, in addition to that Jeremy and I found 4 more camera's at the Shell station, and one at the next door Farm Stores building, and 2 at the Marathon station, all within 150-300 feet of the drop off point, we got the area covered on film from 4 locations... and we haven't even looked at the 4 bank camera's yet, and we already have documented statements from 3 eyewitnesses describing the truck details and the driver... maybe as many as 13 camera's for closeup's, hopefully it all comes together, going to take a few days though... we do strongly believe more than 2 professional thief relay *teams* are involved, and all working in cahoots... if the dropoff driver reads this, your a pretty stupid dude, actually your incredibly stupid, your game is up... you've got until Wednesday to see that everything is returned that's missing.. if not, you may see your truck and face here, and everywhere.... the clock is ticking dude...

Last edited by BUIZILLA; 11-08-2008 at 04:01 PM.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Awesome!!
Old 11-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

will we get to see the vidio eventualy ?? or will the cops not let it out even after ??
Old 11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Registered

Awesome !!!! Go Get Um !!!!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Registered

JROMY, glad you got it back. That is my absolute favorite Powerplay.

Hope they catch the bastards.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered

that is great that they have all this information. Guy is in some deep $hit now!
Old 11-09-2008, 12:51 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not being too nieve, but what would two 525efi's go for that are HOT??? I don't know anyone who would knoweling buy stolen motors. Also in Fl if the power on your boat is stolen don't they confiscate the boat, trailer, and truck its attached to?? I mean really how much would be profited?? 5K-10K seems like plenty of risk and exposure for small return. I am not a theif but seems like you would be better off stealing jewelery????

Old 11-09-2008, 08:35 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts

Any bets that the wheel with the broken studs had a problem and they dropped the boat. Then went and got some tools and ripped the wheel off and took the boat to it's final destination.

That would explain the sawgrass area sighting and a different end locale.

Quick Reply: STOLEN POWERPLAY!!! S Florida

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.