Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-06-2008, 10:11 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
Well, you wanted a Chris Cat....but how do you feel about a 32 Fountain???
Im sure prostock can send a check for the balance due on the fountain and take in it on trade for the money owed.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
Guys please do me a favor.Please dont post any threats of any sorts and no name calling.If we let this thread go off the path if will get erased and that wouldnt be a good thing.Lets keep this on a profesional level and keep our goals in sight.Anyone know any good AL.lawyer?Steve tells me that his inlaws own a restaurant in town for many many years and that they feed the judges,lawyers and all the police in that town.So bringing a case there would be worthless for us to do.I think that is a major conflic of interest if it true.So lets see what we can do legally do to set this straight.
Thanks Anthony
Walk soft and carry a big stick!
Judges and Lawyers? Why would you believe anything this guy tells you?
I would talk to an NJ lawyer first. The buyer was in NJ the money started in NJ and his contract doesnt have any jurisdiction provisions. Its worth trying to get the fight brought here.
Any settlement less than money sent less the $2k should be unacceptable.
Sounds like a real heep of sh!t.

Why am I posting on OSO

Last edited by Tantrum; 11-06-2008 at 10:16 PM. Reason: spellin corecshin
Old 11-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys please do me a favor.Please dont post any threats of any sorts and no name calling.If we let this thread go off the path if will get erased and that wouldnt be a good thing.Lets keep this on a profesional level and keep our goals in sight.Anyone know any good AL.lawyer?Steve tells me that his inlaws own a restaurant in town for many many years and that they feed the judges,lawyers and all the police in that town.So bringing a case there would be worthless for us to do.I think that is a major conflic of interest if it true.So lets see what we can do legally do to set this straight.

Thanks Anthony
x inlaws!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:13 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 10 Posts

I have no dog in this fight, but I think it would be fair if you gave the kid his money back, but that is assuming you have any money to give back
Old 11-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Deja Vu! Wow, does this remind me of someone at LOTO in the past year.
Getting oneself in a bind doesn't justify the unjust and opportunistic treatment of others. We've all been in binds. How they're handled reflects on one's character.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cauzmik
Sorry Anthony, I apologize for anything I may have said and or typed to contribute to this....I tend to get TO'd when I see people getting taken advantage of...all I know is we will stick together as a community to help...you have my support! Your also a very good friend for doing this ...

Doug

Thats the point,I dont even know prostock till this last saturday when he came to buy a part from me and asked if I knew this guy.I said no and he proceeded to tell me the story.I take all stories with a grain of salt and asked if he had anything in writing to back his claim up.He said he saved every post and I asked if he could send them to me so I could form my own opinion of what really happened.After reading the e-mails I see that he was taken advantage of so I called LDD to see what his side of the story was.He sent me all the same e-mails.So know I have both sets of documents infront of me and I did ask LDD not to bring this to the forum till me reached a settlement.But he felt like I was trying to strong arm him so he started a thread here to tell everyone I was a bad guy.But when the people turned on him because of the attachment he posted he erased the thread.So I started my own thread.
Old 11-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered

Prostock did ask me to ask LDD for 8000.00 back and said he could keep the rest for his trouble.LDD refused and counter offered 2600.00.Then after many hours of talking with him and pointing out his own mistakes he raised the offer to 5500.00.Now with all this new info I think prostock should wait for the full amount.But that is just my opinion and the final decision would be his.Just by offering a refund shows he thinks the hole deal is bogus in my eyes,and Im sure in the courts also.

Thanks Anthony
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Thats the point,I dont even know prostock till this last saturday when he came to buy a part from me and asked if I knew this guy.I said no and he proceeded to tell me the story.I take all stories with a grain of salt and asked if he had anything in writing to back his claim up.He said he saved every post and I asked if he could send them to me so I could form my own opinion of what really happened.After reading the e-mails I see that he was taken advantage of so I called LDD to see what his side of the story was.He sent me all the same e-mails.So know I have both sets of documents infront of me and I did ask LDD not to bring this to the forum till me reached a settlement.But he felt like I was trying to strong arm him so he started a thread here to tell everyone I was a bad guy.But when the people turned on him because of the attachment he posted he erased the thread.So I started my own thread.
I saw that first thread and wondered why he started it.....looks like it back-fired!!!!
Old 11-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No one turned on me Anthony...I was talking to Stecz on the phone who mentioned taking it off the boards until we got things settled...so I took it down....

Now you choose to continue to air this out and people are talking about my wife and kids, coming by to "see me" and so on..... IF this thing makes it to court neither of us are looking real good right now....2 wrongs in airing this out on the board doesnt make a right.....

You & Prostock have your opinions, My legal counsel and I have our opinions....As per our conversation on the phone today your supposed to get back to me once you hear from your business counsel and we are going to go from there...

The rest of this is ridiculious.....and should be stopped before someone takes things way too far..
Old 11-06-2008, 10:31 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

so ethics have nothing to do with it huh?

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.