Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First, it's been 4 maybe 4 1/2 months.

Secondly, I have been advised via my legal councel to wait it out and don't say speak with him and see if he will contact you (like he said he would) *see my previous post

I will only write to him as words can be twisted, print and timestamps can't. I'll revisit this issue when I'm out of work and not writing on a cell
Old 11-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Prostock's actions are not in question, your's are!! He made a mistake, you took advantage. There's a difference.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brian, you have no room to talk pal.....Taking an old boat mold and slapping a new name on them is hardly being a boat manufacture.....trust me there are plenty of people that dislike you too buddy....so dont throw stones at a glass house... cause one day you will be sitting in the same seat I'm in....trust me .... your time is coming from some people that were involved with prototype.....[/QUOTE]

I know your not talking about me as I have never been involved in any kind of boat molds. I am just the one that had enough of your crap a long time ago and got you band when some members on OSO enjoyed your BS banter.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by brian41
I know your not talking about me as I have never been involved in any kind of boat molds. I am just the one that had enough of your crap a long time ago and got you band when some members on OSO enjoyed your BS banter.
Nope, wasnt talking about you at all....

and for the correction....I was banned, not band....I was allowed back by OSO.........I never begged to be allowed back
Old 11-07-2008, 11:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by brian41
No... he is talking about Joker.

But let me take the opportunity to say thank you.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

man, i haven't seen this kind of douchebaggery in years.

LDD you are clearly taking this kid for a ride and the fact that it doesn't seem to bother you leads me to believe you make a habit of these types of transactions.

You may be able to sleep at night now since you clearly lack a conscience, but when your business, home, boats, and cars get repossessed, you won't be sleeping well in the shelter.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
man, i haven't seen this kind of douchebaggery in years.

LDD you are clearly taking this kid for a ride and the fact that it doesn't seem to bother you leads me to believe you make a habit of these types of transactions.

You may be able to sleep at night now since you clearly lack a conscience, but when your business, home, boats, and cars get repossessed, you won't be sleeping well in the shelter.
Yeah,
i believe he is a used car dealer or something like that, his day is coming!
Old 11-07-2008, 12:59 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Yeah,
i believe he is a used car dealer
Shocker.

Way to disprove the stereotypes.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
when your business, home, boats, and cars get repossessed, you won't be sleeping well in the shelter.
What makes you think I owe money?
Old 11-07-2008, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE
what is really really really confusing to me is this:

On Monday 6/16/08 he offered you full Pay, you said no you had other arrangments, then a week later 6/23/087 you put in on EBAY and sell it, so really you had no other arrangement,

your only arrangment was to keep prostocks 14k, and then Blow the boat out for anything more than what prostock owed you for it, any dollar more than what prostock owed you for it that you could get from EBAY was like added and above profit for you considering you thought you were going to keep his 14k

that my friend is one of the dirtiest things i have ever seen

=Boomer35;2733860]in other words, sell it once and keep 14k on what you think is owed to you by breaking a contract, now you have 14k plus a boat, sell the boat for 17k, and now (in your head) youve sold the boat for 31k...

am i wrong?[/QUOTE]

Long Dong Duck, can you respond to my 2 qoutes?

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.