88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
what is really really really confusing to me is this:

On Monday 6/16/08 he offered you full Pay, you said no you had other arrangments, then a week later 6/23/087 you put in on EBAY and sell it, so really you had no other arrangement,

your only arrangment was to keep prostocks 14k, and then Blow the boat out for anything more than what prostock owed you for it, any dollar more than what prostock owed you for it that you could get from EBAY was like added and above profit for you considering you thought you were going to keep his 14k

that my friend is one of the dirtiest things i have ever seen,
You hit the nail right on the head!!!!!!!!!
Nordic95
Old 11-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

L.D.D. Is your legal counsel a “real” lawyer? If so I would seek another opinion.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the word here is "opportunism".
Old 11-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey guys I just got home from work and see that many of you are just catching on.I received some interesting phone calls today from another member that were screwed over by LDD on the same boat.I also heard that the e-bayer that we thought bought the boat on e-bay also did not recieve it for some reason,im still looking into that to see if true or not.But that the boat actually sold to a third party for much more????I see some one put a post responce to his CAT FOR SALE thread here on OSO and asked why this boat has been sold over and over.We need to look into this also.

PS: PLEASE KEEP ALL PERSONAL THREATS TO YOURSELF!!!This is not a place to threaten anybody and Im sure we will have a settlement soon.We need to keep this thread up and running so all can be warned.

Thanks Anthony
Old 11-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
frank that was funny......
Why are you being so quiet?
Old 11-07-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
[QUOTE
what is really really really confusing to me is this:

On Monday 6/16/08 he offered you full Pay, you said no you had other arrangments, then a week later 6/23/087 you put in on EBAY and sell it, so really you had no other arrangement,

your only arrangment was to keep prostocks 14k, and then Blow the boat out for anything more than what prostock owed you for it, any dollar more than what prostock owed you for it that you could get from EBAY was like added and above profit for you considering you thought you were going to keep his 14k

that my friend is one of the dirtiest things i have ever seen

=Boomer35;2733860]in other words, sell it once and keep 14k on what you think is owed to you by breaking a contract, now you have 14k plus a boat, sell the boat for 17k, and now (in your head) youve sold the boat for 31k...

am i wrong?
Long Dong Duck, can you respond to my 2 qoutes?[/QUOTE]

Sorry folks, but if you have not put the pieces together yet, it is a long tale of misrepresentation and deceit. A judge will not care as will none of us if the bottom line is that their was an unethical attempt to collect more than the asking price and make additional profit. If not, the ethical person would have said pay me several thousand for the inconvenience and relisting, interest due, etc. and once I sell the boat to another party I will refund the difference. There was personal gain in the entire thought process here and the point is, this site is suppose to be about camaraderie and gaining valuable information from fellow boaters and I do not see that this was the path chosen. Good luck to both parties and good riddance to the guilty party which is pretty safe to assume is holding money that he does not deserve nor ethically have a right to!!!! Sadly enough, quotes of contracts, statements of lack of communication, etc. etc. have no bearing on a situation that reeks of unethical business behavior!!!! Sorry, I have been a business owner for 17 years and this is not how you run an honorable business....

BTW, my avatar shows my boat being sold!!!! Was listed on this website and a buyer was sent pic after pic and was bought sight unseen and the money wired to my account the day before the buyer flew in to pick it up. When he went on the water test before towing it back to the east coast he detected a small miss in the port motor which I instantly said let's get fixed. It was diagnosed by our mechanic immediately as a $200 fix and I promised to have him stay over til it was fixed the following day or I would have the part overnighted to his mechanic and pay all the labor. He even said what if I don't want to buy it, I told him I would have his money wired back and I would wait for the next happy buyer. I paid all the expenses, both was represented perfectly and I have a friend on the east coast for life that invites me to boat with him any time I want and can stay with him for free. Sorry for long speech, but do the right thing and it comes back to you five-times over......

Last edited by hammer01; 11-07-2008 at 03:28 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 11-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Registered

not my fight......
Old 11-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Registered

Received 734 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
I have tried to lay off posting on this thread after allot of my posts have gone unanswered and I felt like I was wasting my time....I'm fairly new to the board and I always try and input where I can or have some know how.... If I was located closer to most of you I would be the first one at your house or shop if you needed help. Or I would open my shop to you to use for whatever you needed help with

When I first came to the board I purchased some equipment from someone who really got screwed by Fred. I had no idea who Fred or Trick Marine was. I posted a small fraction of what I was told and immediately got flamed up by the Fred Cecil/Trick Marine Nut-Huggers....Thats right I said NUT HUGGERS aka Flag Waivers..... and I sort of backed away from the board....after I paid for my membership

I certainly understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion and I choose to look for the positive when listening to someone else's point of view....but I always know in the back of my mind there is always a negetive when you have a positive.

I hope that everyone on this board has learned a SERIOUS lesson from the practice's of Fred Cecil/Trick Marine as we all sort of go through the aftermath that has been left for us to figure out on our own.

The lesson to be learned here is that people are people and no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. If someone has a bad dealing with someone you need to let that voice be heard without flaming that voice up or sweeping the thread under the rug or deleting the thread. It doesnt matter if they pay to advertise here or your a personal friend or whatever....

I personally enjoy this community and it has done allot to cure my endless stock in boredom that my wife and I have aquired over the short and cold winters together. I hate it that people have lost money and reputation value over someone like Fred Cecil/Trick Marine and I wish the people who have fallen victim to Fred/Trick Marine the best in recovering what you can.
The irony of it !
ed
Old 11-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
not my fight......
Never stopped you before.....
Old 11-07-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered

ah nevermind!

Last edited by FASTTIMES; 11-07-2008 at 03:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.