Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
There is no issue with the contract....

FYI..

because Prostock sent wire transfers as specified in the contract, he was obviously in acceptance of it's written terms, no matter how poorly written he accepted it and the terms within it by abiding by its provisions... Then Noridc95 or Prostock cant remember which....posted that on the 2nd deposit he sent an additional $2k because he was going to pay it now or later, so he sent it then instead...

NO ISSUES??? First off the "contract" does not have any witness signitures and was not signed before a certified notary. Good luck "Pal"..... The only thing that contract is good for is if you run out of toilet paper. wow...

Last edited by 89Mach1; 11-09-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

Originally Posted by FASTTIMES
SO THE BOAT WAS SOLD TO ANOTHER PARTY???????? I didn't have a chance to read the other thread before it was ceased
Either did I the dif should be sent to pro stock as long as the boat was sold for thr same price or higher, if sold for less than minus the funds. artie ps this is sad
Old 11-09-2008, 05:21 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=TEAMBAJA;2735031]Well, at least I learned something from this thread.

Chin Strap Beards! Never heard that before.

Chicks sure dig em ,especially when ya leave enuf for the Kitty tickler LMAO
Old 11-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 89Mach1
NO ISSUES??? First off the "contract" does not have any witness signitures and was not signed before a certified notary. Good luck "Pal"..... The only thing that contract is good for is if you run out of toilet paper. wow...
That's exactly what I said earlier...if you sign a contract for a car / house / boat / lawnmower ...renting a house...you are obligated to have a witness present ....who's to say you didn't forge that signature? The judge is going to work you hard for WASTING HIS TIME...

Take it from someone that is much older than you....you would been better off paying prostock his 14,000 back and an extra 1,000 to keep this off the forums.

Now you just in for a ride you have no control over...enjoy the road rash LDD!
Old 11-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered

I ususally don't get into some of these peer goverening threads, but this is insane.
So LDD, Just what did Prostock get for $14,000. Not a fu king thing. as others say - you sleep OK at night?

You are a Dirt Bag. Unbeleivable

Nordic & others involved,
I sold a boat through the classifieds and bought another from a member here. Both deals were straight up honest Gentlemen like. This site's members typically are a lot of great people who call out & have no patience for frauds.
Thanks for taking the charge.
Old 11-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Either did I the dif should be sent to pro stock as long as the boat was sold for thr same price or higher, if sold for less than minus the funds. artie ps this is sad
Please remember that PS did offer to pay for the boat in full the day after the contract expired.LDD told him it was to late the the boat was already sold"SAME DAY".But then he listed on e-bay weeks laterBy then he short sold it because he already had 14,000.00 in cash in his pocket and he still had a loan to pay off.He even stated this to XXI1rr when he was asked why he was selling for such a price discount he said he got to keep the deposit of another buyer.XXI1rr had no idea what the deposit was till much later when he read it here.Thats why he is involved now.

Nordic95
Old 11-09-2008, 06:59 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So LDD claims to be broke,will have to make payments to PS if an agreement was reached.But then he goes and post some of his toys over on the other site to brag how good he is doing.Steve I told you a few times you really need to watch what you say and do,you dig your own hole.

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthr...t=11533&page=5

See post #67

Anthony
Old 11-09-2008, 07:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nordic95
So LDD claims to be broke,will have to make payments to PS if an agreement was reached.But then he goes and post some of his toys over on the other site to brag how good he is doing.Steve I told you a few times you really need to watch what you say and do,you dig your own hole.

See post #67

Anthony

Ya thats my thread I started over there, I was waiting for one you to see all of his toys he posted up...
Old 11-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Registered

I don't agree with LDD on keeping more than he would legally be entitled to (and he may have been leagally entitled to keep all the money), guess we'll know in a few years after it goes through the court system, but what I would like to know is if PS85 was willing to pay the debt in full 3 days after the deadline, what kept him from notifying LDD on or before the balance was due to see if he could make other arrangements for time extension or why did he not pay him on or before the money was due inasmuch as he knew he already had $14,000.00 on the line. With $14,000.00 on the line if he couldn't meet the deadline, he would be in a lot better position now had he attempted to make other arrangements prior to the deadline, and if undisclosed damage were a concern to PS85, and that is the reason for not concluding the deal prior to the deadline, he should have sought a legal remedy prior to the deadline to secure his interests.

Now that all that has passed, it's just a pissing match.

Hind sight is always 20-20, and many lessons to be learned by dealing with OSO members. I've got my sign to prove it.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:19 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Originally Posted by nordic95

See post #67

Anthony

I noticed that only his chevy truck has a license plate.
What a phony

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.