Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

RunninHotRacing163.1 11-09-2008 05:21 PM

[QUOTE=TEAMBAJA;2735031]Well, at least I learned something from this thread.

Chin Strap Beards! Never heard that before.

Chicks sure dig em ,especially when ya leave enuf for the Kitty tickler LMAO :eek::ernaehrung004:

cauzmik 11-09-2008 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by 89Mach1 (Post 2735146)
NO ISSUES??? First off the "contract" does not have any witness signitures and was not signed before a certified notary. Good luck "Pal"..... The only thing that contract is good for is if you run out of toilet paper. wow...

That's exactly what I said earlier...if you sign a contract for a car / house / boat / lawnmower ...renting a house...you are obligated to have a witness present ....who's to say you didn't forge that signature? The judge is going to work you hard for WASTING HIS TIME...

Take it from someone that is much older than you....you would been better off paying prostock his 14,000 back and an extra 1,000 to keep this off the forums.

Now you just in for a ride you have no control over...enjoy the road rash LDD!

Shawn D 11-09-2008 06:24 PM

I ususally don't get into some of these peer goverening threads, but this is insane.
So LDD, Just what did Prostock get for $14,000. Not a fu king thing. as others say - you sleep OK at night?

You are a Dirt Bag. Unbeleivable

Nordic & others involved,
I sold a boat through the classifieds and bought another from a member here. Both deals were straight up honest Gentlemen like. This site's members typically are a lot of great people who call out & have no patience for frauds.
Thanks for taking the charge.

nordic95 11-09-2008 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by AIR TIME (Post 2735171)
Either did I the dif should be sent to pro stock as long as the boat was sold for thr same price or higher, if sold for less than minus the funds. artie ps this is sad

Please remember that PS did offer to pay for the boat in full the day after the contract expired.LDD told him it was to late the the boat was already sold"SAME DAY".But then he listed on e-bay weeks later:eek:By then he short sold it because he already had 14,000.00 in cash in his pocket and he still had a loan to pay off.He even stated this to XXI1rr when he was asked why he was selling for such a price discount he said he got to keep the deposit of another buyer.XXI1rr had no idea what the deposit was till much later when he read it here.Thats why he is involved now.

Nordic95

nordic95 11-09-2008 06:59 PM

So LDD claims to be broke,will have to make payments to PS if an agreement was reached.But then he goes and post some of his toys over on the other site to brag how good he is doing.:mad:Steve I told you a few times you really need to watch what you say and do,you dig your own hole.

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showthr...t=11533&page=5

See post #67

Anthony

pshannon 11-09-2008 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by nordic95 (Post 2735243)
So LDD claims to be broke,will have to make payments to PS if an agreement was reached.But then he goes and post some of his toys over on the other site to brag how good he is doing.:mad:Steve I told you a few times you really need to watch what you say and do,you dig your own hole.

See post #67

Anthony

Ya thats my thread I started over there, I was waiting for one you to see all of his toys he posted up...

heavyhauler 11-09-2008 07:47 PM

I don't agree with LDD on keeping more than he would legally be entitled to (and he may have been leagally entitled to keep all the money), guess we'll know in a few years after it goes through the court system, but what I would like to know is if PS85 was willing to pay the debt in full 3 days after the deadline, what kept him from notifying LDD on or before the balance was due to see if he could make other arrangements for time extension or why did he not pay him on or before the money was due inasmuch as he knew he already had $14,000.00 on the line. With $14,000.00 on the line if he couldn't meet the deadline, he would be in a lot better position now had he attempted to make other arrangements prior to the deadline, and if undisclosed damage were a concern to PS85, and that is the reason for not concluding the deal prior to the deadline, he should have sought a legal remedy prior to the deadline to secure his interests.

Now that all that has passed, it's just a pissing match.

Hind sight is always 20-20, and many lessons to be learned by dealing with OSO members. I've got my sign to prove it.

Hot Boat 11-09-2008 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by nordic95 (Post 2735243)

See post #67

Anthony

I noticed that only his chevy truck has a license plate.
What a phony

Indy 11-09-2008 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by Magicfloat (Post 2734580)
Give it all back,all 14K,that is the right thing to do.

Nothing else to add to this. There is no other action that a person of morals and decency would do...period. Hiding behind a piece of paper is despicable.

Originally Posted by Powerplay25 (Post 2734850)
Ldd just give the kid back the $14,000. How can you live with yourself ripping off someone else's inheritance?

Don't you have any character?

Agreed...people like this just make me lose faith in the human race sometimes. My dog had better character...and that statement is not a joke.

cauzmik 11-09-2008 09:44 PM

Adj. 1.unethical - not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior; "unethical business practices"
wrong - contrary to conscience or morality or law; "it is wrong for the rich to take advantage of the poor"; "cheating is wrong"; "it is wrong to lie"
ethical - conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior; "an ethical lawyer"; "ethical medical practice"; "an ethical problem"; "had no ethical objection to drinking"; "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants"- Omar N. Bradley