Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-21-2008, 09:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me make it CLEAR....

I'm calling out Prostock to contact me DIRECTLY.....

If Prostock doesnt want to contact me DIRECTLY then I will await my day in court....I'm NOT going to allow Nordic and Stecz (i know your behind it too buddy) strong arm me, period....
Old 11-21-2008, 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
dont be a puzzy, you have been hanging out too much with masher... he gets very emotional....
I thought it was just masher's menopause
Old 11-21-2008, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Let me make it CLEAR....

If Prostock doesnt want to contact me DIRECTLY then I will await my day in court....I'm NOT going to allow Nordic and Stecz (i know your behind it too buddy) strong arm me, period....
Talofa.....(oops I started page 33 of the saga)
Old 11-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Your such a bad mofo brian, I'm scared.... You live right down the street from me within 150 miles and your still behind the keyboard talkin...

BTW....Prostock STILL hasnt called or contacted me himself....Just the puppet....Assuming Prostock has interest in working something out 5-6 months later, he can contact me himself...Its a matter of principal....this is between Prostock and me....not Nordic....suggest that I man up?...Why doesnt Prostock man up?.....like I said I'll await my day in court unless Prostock chooses to man up for himself....
First, it's PRINCIPLE, not "principal".

Second, you have no business using that word in a sentence.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
First, it's PRINCIPLE, not "principal".

Second, you have no business using that word in a sentence.
Must be hitting the bottom of the trash can when the spellcheck attacks start
Old 11-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Your such a bad mofo brian, I'm scared.... You live right down the street from me within 150 miles and your still behind the keyboard talkin...

BTW....Prostock STILL hasnt called or contacted me himself....Just the puppet....Assuming Prostock has interest in working something out 5-6 months later, he can contact me himself...Its a matter of principal....this is between Prostock and me....not Nordic....suggest that I man up?...Why doesnt Prostock man up?.....like I said I'll await my day in court unless Prostock chooses to man up for himself....
Long Dong-

Correct me if im wrong but Prostock did contact you, the 1 busness after the contract "expired". And he offered you full payment...
Old 11-21-2008, 09:59 AM
Registered

Let me make it CLEAR....

Here I am, contacting YOU directly, in public. So speak your mind.

As for your eBay account, I've done my research and know you've been selling under wallyautosales in NC. I guess selling over state lines helps you avoid taxes.
Old 11-21-2008, 10:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Boomer35
Long Dong-

Correct me if im wrong but Prostock did contact you, the 1 busness after the contract "expired". And he offered you full payment...
as for as "day counts" it was 3 days.....Nordic said ONE DAY, not me....it was ONE BUSINESS DAY....

So if business is business as Nordic might suggests in his claim to "one business day" the contract is legit in my eyes.... but my phone still rings on Saturdays and Sundays and my PM's work on the weekends too....3 days is 3 days...3 days is plenty of time to make different arrangements or work out a different time frame....

5-6 months is even enough time to pick up the phone, no matter how embarrassed you are and say hey something came up, can we work out something different here?....

Still havent heard from Prostock directly....$14k is allot of money, you guys are 100% right....but I'm not going to work out anything with anyone other than Prostock.....PERIOD....

Nordic has got to have a financial interest in this money or he would get out of the way and let the parties involved make contact and try and work through it.....Its a matter of principal...if Prostock wants to work out something let Prostock ask me himself.....

29Firefox...left you a VM, call me when you get a chance....
Old 11-21-2008, 10:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by prostock85
Here I am, contacting YOU directly, in public. So speak your mind.

As for your eBay account, I've done my research and know you've been selling under wallyautosales in NC. I guess selling over state lines helps you avoid taxes.
here is your public invite to call me up, you have my number.....let see what you want to do...
Old 11-21-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Boomer35
he offered you full payment...
Correction, he inquired about full payment....didnt offer to pay it....he inquired... the PM didnt say "im sending payment in full today".... PM said "what if I pay the balance?" there is a huge difference in asking and telling....

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.