88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PARADOX
Sam
I applaud your comments since it’s very true.

None of us really knows the fact and events that has taken place. I personally talked to LDD and Anthony trying to resolve this, due to my personaal background in “Contracts” of all sorts and being familiar with business laws.
I tried to stay away from this, once I made my recommendations two both,, but I will interject a few more comments.
Whatever happened . happened.
IF it ends up in court. LDD may win or lose but he has another case. Character deformation/assassination (sp?) by all the trashing he got here. I’m not condoning, taking sides, agreeing or disagreeing with the comments.. you all entitled, but when it goes to court.. anything associated with this issue will be relevant. E-bay.. Speaker boxes are relevant only for pattern, and character reference and it will be through out anyway.. It’s a contractual screw up by both. Integrity and what should LDD do or Prostock do. Is very subjective, and all the comments aren’t helping anyone. Even if it ends up as a court case. NO ONE WILL WINN, but the lawyers. Unless Nordic has “power of attorney” from Prostock dated back when Nordic got involved all his efforts (while it might have been to resolve the issue) may be helping LDD in the legal case. All the documented comment as “we” etc. will not help Prostock.
LDD should refund some of the funds. I don’t know ALL the facts and details so I can’t comment on the amount.
Here is my last suggestion to both. Pay attention and then all the rest can get on with better things.
I don’t know any one of them personally, I have no interest in this case. Just a boater seeing a lot of BS where as it can be resolved. What I have read is that Prostoc is relatively young, and LDD isn’t much older
(Prostoc 20’s ? .. LDD 30’s ?, no matter.
A) Prostoc has to contact LDD and resolve several things, his intend to get back to negotiations, or formally tell LDD that he is done and in the court it goes.
B) If Prostoc uncomfortable with negotiating and wants Nordics help he has to inform LDD that Nordic may and will speak in his behalf.
C) LDD. You have to talk to Prostoc in a civil manner. You rep is tarnished and you have to do some damage control. You got to change your manner how to post and reply to other posts, even if they are against you are negative. The mannerism and harsh comments will undoubtedly get members pissed and everyone loose sight of the issue. Chill out. Be direct and professional No insults.
D) LDD!!.. don’t take a hard line of the contractual issues. You have some rights, and there is the right thing to do. Work it out. If it cost you additional money to get your transaction completed with the Fountain deal..? explain this to Prostoc. (for example,, if it cost you $ to get a loan , because the Prostoc funds did not get to you in time. Explain and be understanding to the situation. Prostoc needs to understand the other side as well. RESOLVE IT GUYS !!!!
E) Both have to take a step back and evaluate what’s important and right. Both has to put some arrogant feelings to the side and try to resolve this.
F) All the rest of “posters” need to stay out of the BS sessions, and let them resolve this or let THEM go to the legal channels. All the “opinions” and trashing of everyone and SOS.. VS OSO don’t mean beans. Grow up. !
G) I know many wants to help.. but.. may be an impartial arbitrator could get some enlightenment to both, out side of this posting war.

I’m not condoning what has been done, just suggesting to “GET IT DONE”
Good luck to both. And I’m done.
Well put, I respect your opinions.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
here is your public invite to call me up, you have my number.....let see what you want to do...
All contact will be written, you have a private email to the email address you last contacted me from.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your such a bad mofo brian, I'm scared.... You live right down the street from me within 150 miles and your still behind the keyboard talkin...

You're a no balls scum bag. I look at you the same way I see trash at the bottom of a dumpster.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:23 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by prostock85
All contact will be written, you have a private email to the email address you last contacted me from.
I no longer have your email address, please PM it to me...

thanks
Old 11-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
You're a no balls scum bag. I look at you the same way I see trash at the bottom of a dumpster.
lol...brian your status to me is lower than a flea on my dogs ball sack....why dont you call up barry again and throw a rich boy temper tantrum so he and i can have another 2 hour phone call laughing about you...
Old 11-21-2008, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I no longer have your email address, please PM it to me...

thanks

Right.......... If lawyers are involved I think it may be best to just leave all contact to be through them, but hey, what do I know.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 89Mach1
Right.......... If lawyers are involved I think it may be best to just leave all contact to be through them, but hey, what do I know.
Mack, I agree but before my lawyers get fully involved (you know...the $200/hr phone calls), I'm seeing if this can get settled without making others richer, whether it be his or my money. At my $18/hr, it takes a while to make up lawyers fees.

Thats also who for both of our protection, I'm only doing print interviews
Old 11-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

lol...brian your status to me is lower than a flea on my dogs ball sack....why dont you call up barry again and throw a rich boy temper tantrum so he and i can have another 2 hour phone call laughing about you...

That's all you have? When the private eye and the Alabama attorney shows up in your home town next week tell them I said hello.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by prostock85
Mack, I agree but before my lawyers get fully involved (you know...the $200/hr phone calls), I'm seeing if this can get settled without making others richer, whether it be his or my money. At my $18/hr, it takes a while to make up lawyers fees.

Thats also who for both of our protection, I'm only doing print interviews
Agreed George!...I responded to your PM...lets see what we can get worked out...

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
That's all you have? When the private eye and the Alabama attorney shows up in your home town next week tell them I said hello.
Brian you have got to be the dumbest rich kid on the planet....did you not read what Prostock posted before you? How stupid can you be? why would a private eye and attorney come knocking if prostock and I are in the middle of trying to work it out between us...

Nice Work Hollis....you continue to show how much of a dum-a$$ you truly are...Lets not get into your scupulious boat sales...like that delaminated Prototype you had fixed and resold... All it takes is a few phone calls and I'll air out your dirty deeds pal....go back to your hole Hollis...

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-22-2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:55 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Agreed George!...I responded to your PM...lets see what we can get worked out...

Brian you have got to be the dumbest rich kid on the planet....did you not read what Prostock posted before you? How stupid can you be? why would a private eye and attorney come knocking if prostock and I are in the middle of trying to work it out between us...

Nice Work Hollis....you continue to show how much of a dum-a$$ you truly are...Lets not get into your scupulious boat sales...like that delaminated Prototype you had fixed and resold...
The boat you speak of belongs to Dee Early - Crazy Chicken. I didn't build it but fixed it and told Dee about the delamination before he bought it you idiot. Dee went on to win many races and a World Championship in the boat. The PRIVATE EYE will reveal your other " screwings " you've put on people. I talked to Prostock yesterday and you are lying again. $14,000 IS THE NUMBER. Nice to see you squirming around scum bag.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.