88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-22-2008, 08:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by getchasum111
is this still going on....no resolution yet
And over on BoatFreaks, I was told (after removing my post) that these two were working things out. That was sometime ago and by the posts here, those two are still at it. My money is on the idea of "He has spendt the money".

I got $20 bucks that says (and you can quote me):
LDD AND PROSTOCK WILL NOT HAVE NOT RESOLVED THIS BY 4-1-09

Why you ask am I so confident? I have 670 and counting posts that validates my bet.

Last edited by ROTAX454; 11-22-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-23-2008, 07:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
You're a no balls scum bag. I look at you the same way I see trash at the bottom of a dumpster.
I disagree. Not trash. Too concrete. Too easy to grasp.
You need something more elusive....

That smelly liquid that accumulates in the bottom of a dumpster behind a bad restaurant. Try that.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:46 AM
Registered

Here's a idea for Dumb Dumb Duck.
No neeed for a bunch of wasted time ...
No need to contact or have Prostock contact you.

JUST SEND BACK THE 14K MINUS THE 2K DEPOSIT !!!

WHAT is so hard about this that you can't figure out?
Old 11-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im sure we will see real soon how LDD wants to resolve this.Prostock and LDD have been in comunication with each other and they should have a resolve today.That is if LDD mans up and pays what Prostock will except.So lets hope LDD sees the errors of his ways and really wants to show us he is not a bad guy after all.

Nordic95
Old 11-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by nordic95
Im sure we will see real soon how LDD wants to resolve this.Prostock and LDD have been in comunication with each other and they should have a resolve today.That is if LDD mans up and pays what Prostock will except.So lets hope LDD sees the errors of his ways and really wants to show us he is not a bad guy after all.

Nordic95

Of course you are counting on the fact that he still HAS the money. Or not......
Old 11-23-2008, 08:37 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
Of course you are counting on the fact that he still HAS the money. Or not......

Exaaaactly!......I'd bet NOT
Old 11-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
Originally Posted by spilman
Exaaaactly!......I'd bet NOT
STFU already about "IF" I have "THE MONEY"....who the f*ck are you to assume anything?.....Did you not see pictures of my home and cars?....what in your wildest idiotic lamest assumption would make any of you think "IF" I have the money...

Prostock didnt get your PM until now, I cant check my work email from my home computer after the email is pulled from the mail server to my work computer..... I left my outlook express open on my computer at the office...I will check it first thing in the morning and respond...

The rest of you need to STFU, mind your own business and back up and let progress be made toward a resolution.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:29 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by nordic95

Nordic95
With all due respect Anthony, you also need to help tone it down....Its not about what Prostock wants, and its not about what I want.....It's about what we mutually agree is fair....if he and I can not mutually agree then we can start pointing the finger in who made error.... .I asked him for his logic behind his settlement figure so I can try and understand and justify his perspective. Hopefully he will take into consideration my perspective and make an effort to see things from my view....If we both can see where each other stand and come up with a $$$ figure we are both happy with we are good... If not we are back at square one....
Old 11-24-2008, 05:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
STFU already about "IF" I have "THE MONEY"....who the f*ck are you to assume anything?.....Did you not see pictures of my home and cars?....what in your wildest idiotic lamest assumption would make any of you think "IF" I have the money...
Pictures of cars and houses are not proof of money held, they are proof of money spent. Receipts for purchases and expenses are not wealth.
In fact.... it could be logically argued that those things are evidence that a young man is tapped out.

Maybe if you had a bunch of pictures of income producing assets, people could assume that you refusal to pay the kid back is due to a shortage of ethics rather than a shortage of cash.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ZP'd
Here's a idea for Dumb Dumb Duck.
No neeed for a bunch of wasted time ...
No need to contact or have Prostock contact you.

JUST SEND BACK THE 14K MINUS THE 2K DEPOSIT !!!

WHAT is so hard about this that you can't figure out?
Perfect!

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.