88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-24-2008, 02:20 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Tax_man
I just read that Extreme Remarketing was registered owner of the boat. If so then the contract to sell is null and void as the Donger didn't own the boat. Contract is a fraudulent document and is null and void.
We don't know that because we do not know if Dongers business is set up as a DBA or a Sole or a corp....
Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pure Energy
First things first. At 11:00 am you said you made $3500 today. Then you said you finished 5hrs. early and let it sit in the water for 3 hrs., then re-shimmed it. WOW, you must get up early in the morning!! Or are you saying that you got your check today for the work performed and made a $3500 profit??

I can't say if I would have signed that contract or not. If I had a strong desire for that boat, if it was in my price range and no others were available, I may have been coersed/pressured into signing it. If there were comparable cats of the same brand or others, probably not. I'm not saying he was pressured but a pro salesman would know how to push the deal through!!!
Originally Posted by nordic95
Funny part is he posted that at 11:00 am our time,he is three hours behind us.
Ok ya'all so called smart people. Check out post#707 on this thread. I said I was on the western edge of the pacific. Just a cold hard fact Ya'all are living in my yesterday & I'm living in your tommorrow. When I started posting my work day was long over and ya'all was just waking up. If ya need a little more explanation go track down the post I threw out there to holler out to Ed Cozzi. It's got my phone number in it. Don't forget to dial the country code! Oh yea your dime your wasting will only get you about a minute and a half of call time. When it's 4 pm on the east coast it's 6 am the next day here
Old 11-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 29Firefox
Ok ya'all so called smart people. Check out post#707 on this thread. I said I was on the western edge of the pacific. Just a cold hard fact Ya'all are living in my yesterday & I'm living in your tommorrow. When I started posting my work day was long over and ya'all was just waking up. If ya need a little more explanation go track down the post I threw out there to holler out to Ed Cozzi. It's got my phone number in it. Don't forget to dial the country code! Oh yea your dime your wasting will only get you about a minute and a half of call time. When it's 4 pm on the east coast it's 6 am the next day here
So go to bed!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by nordic95
So go to bed!!!
Phone rang I'm just getting up. I gotta a hot date with a broken turbo
Old 11-24-2008, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Make sure ya stick-it-to-um!!
Old 11-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Registered

This is really starting to piss me off!! Why can't this phucker see what a POS he is acting like......

LDD, RETURN HIS $14k WITH A REALLY SINCERE APOLOGY.........You might actually feel good about doing the right thing.
A lot of people are experiencing financial hardships right now & this phucker thinks it's ok to keep this money cause he signed an arguably one-sided contract.....Your only chance for redemption is a FULL REFUND, period; better late than never.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Registered

Hey LongDuckDong!!!

I am a stranger that happened upon this post, I have no relation to any of the parties involved, and actually know only one person on this whole forum.

But, you inspired me to join...just so I could make this post.

Some Questions:
How do you live with yourself? Are you a man? How could you possibly even stand in front of the mirror, look at yourself, and call yourself a man? Have you not an ounce of pride and decency? If you have a woman or a family, how can you look them in the eye without feeling shame and disgrace?

Some Comments
I hope to god you don't have any children. You should actually consider a vasectomy so the world can't be polluted by your wretched seed. An honorable person works for a living. They sweat and bleed for what they have. You have no respect at all for this. You probably have a miserable life, and whatever happiness you may try to hold onto has got to be false. When your old and dying, you will look back on your miserable existence, see that you have made no real connections with people, no real friends; and you will realize what a worm you are. You will realize you are alone because of how you treat people.

I have full confidence that pro-stock will win this case, and the best part of it is that you will end up losing out in the long run. If I know nothing else about life, I know that there is great truth in the statement: "what comes around goes around." So when bad situations arise in your life...you don't have to wonder why.

You Bastard.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered

Wow.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered

Both parties are in the wrong and ProStick needs to have his in state (Alabama) attorney file suit in Alabama. I can hear the banjo now... Dickbag's offers will sweaten once more leverage is attained by ProStick.
Old 11-24-2008, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FukLongDuckDong
Hey LongDuckDong!!!

I am a stranger that happened upon this post, I have no relation to any of the parties involved, and actually know only one person on this whole forum.

But, you inspired me to join...just so I could make this post.

Some Questions:
How do you live with yourself? Are you a man? How could you possibly even stand in front of the mirror, look at yourself, and call yourself a man? Have you not an ounce of pride and decency? If you have a woman or a family, how can you look them in the eye without feeling shame and disgrace?

Some Comments
I hope to god you don't have any children. You should actually consider a vasectomy so the world can't be polluted by your wretched seed. An honorable person works for a living. They sweat and bleed for what they have. You have no respect at all for this. You probably have a miserable life, and whatever happiness you may try to hold onto has got to be false. When your old and dying, you will look back on your miserable existence, see that you have made no real connections with people, no real friends; and you will realize what a worm you are. You will realize you are alone because of how you treat people.

I have full confidence that pro-stock will win this case, and the best part of it is that you will end up losing out in the long run. If I know nothing else about life, I know that there is great truth in the statement: "what comes around goes around." So when bad situations arise in your life...you don't have to wonder why.

You Bastard.

Are you PS's lawyer???

Last edited by nordic95; 11-24-2008 at 05:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.