Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Duck Dong (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/198449-long-duck-dong.html)

prostock85 11-25-2008 12:34 PM

If this thread gets poofed, I'm sure people will take it more SERIOUS next time.

Though I could see why but would they with this many hits?

VtSteve 11-25-2008 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by Powerplay25 (Post 2747017)
Now there's a man with INTEGRITY.

I wouldn't expect fantastic ethical practices from someone in the line of work. I mean, from sub-prime auto loans right to the used car lot. Not to paint with a big brush, but I would imagine that business would harden you a little bit.

Shore Thing 11-25-2008 12:40 PM

Not to mention that it appears his business sells repo'd cars and dealer trade-ins that no one wants via the internet. Likely misrepresenting what they actually are.

I don't think thats a far stretch of the imagination. Hell, he pretty much says just that on his website.

Says he has a knack for getting top dollar for those vehicles...

hmmmmmm, i wonder how?

bouyhunter 11-25-2008 12:58 PM

This is just sad.
Anyone feeling justified in these sort of dealings...sad.

I had the opportunity to meet some folks from this board that I've conversed with for years this past weekend.
They were exactly the type of people I expected them to be - my kind of people, boaters, and I feel fortunate to call them friends. To have been able to break some bread with them makes it even better.
I at least appreciate that the "involved parties" here have shown their true colors.
This just really botches the whole "brotherhood" feeling I usually get when around other boaters.
At least now, I know who to stay away from.
My integrity is worth more than $14K.
I prefer to hang with people that put a higher price on their integrity than they do on a used car.

RunninHotRacing163.1 11-25-2008 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by long duck dong (Post 2746977)
All kidding aside, my wife and kids have nothing to do with this you f*cking @sshole.....

Why dont you post your address or PM it to me? you pull my wife and kids into this again and you wont have to worry about paying me a visit.....I'll be on my way to see you...lets see just how big your ball sack is now...

f*cking @sshole.....: ???????????????? eek: UT - OH KNOCK KNOCK

Lmao

Audiofn 11-25-2008 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2746964)
What is wrong with you people?

Oh shut your cake hole!!!!:angry-smiley-038::party-smiley-004::grinser010::ernaehrung004:

JCPERF 11-25-2008 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos (Post 2746964)
What is wrong with you people?

Ditto:stupid::throw:

Interceptor 11-25-2008 01:59 PM

Prostock,
I believe you're a good person so I'll give you my 64 year old grandfatherly advise. Get proactive !!! Either kiss your money goodbye, settle for whatever he's willing to pay or get a lawyer, pay his fee and keep the remainder.
This thread started on Nov 6th and it is Nov 25 today and you are no further along.
Virtually all of us on OSO support you but unfortunatly Mr. dong is feeding off this thread, his 5 minutes of fame and it's not helping you any.
Geat beyond this and good luck,
ed

lawdocx3 11-25-2008 02:25 PM

This guy deserves to have a 12k limp for the rest of his life, what a total POS.

nordic95 11-25-2008 02:50 PM

Guys please keep it clean and no threats.Prostock is giving LDD to the end of the day today to make good on a deal for the 12,000.00. If he does not hear from LDD he is giving the lawyer a "go". I was thinking at that time I would ask OSO to lock this thread so that his name will be linked to it forever and not risk getting it deleted in the future.What do you guys think? Then we can post results after the court date on a different thread. I also think once all this happens we should ask OSO in a vote of the members to have LDD banned from this site forever.Let me know how everone thinks we should proceed.

Thanks Anthony R.
Nordic95