11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-06-2008, 01:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here is the contract in black and white...

Nordic95 you can make any assumption you want....its in black and white with his signature....

Remaining balance was not in my office on 6/13/08 as agreed, buyer looses deposit as specified in the contract...

BTW....Where is Prostock85 in all of this? why cant he speak for himself? who shoved their arm up your @ss and made you his puppet?

You can make excuses and claim damage to the boat, trailer, or whatever....fact is payment was not here as agreed......I offered to return a portion, but Nordic refused my offer....I'll wait to go to court
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Signed Contract.pdf (66.3 KB, 885 views)
Old 11-06-2008, 01:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I was just thinking,Is there a lawyer on the board who is a boater and would understand the pickle we have here?I would like to have a third party lawyer that is not associated with either party look at the evidence and guide these individiuals to an agreement that works for both of them.

PM me or call

1-732-921-3355
Anthony Rogosich
Old 11-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong

Nordic95 you can make any assumption you want....its in black and white with his signature....

Remaining balance was not in my office on 6/13/08 as agreed, buyer looses deposit as specified in the contract...

BTW....Where is Prostock85 in all of this? why cant he speak for himself? who shoved their arm up your @ss and made you his puppet?

You can make excuses and claim damage to the boat, trailer, or whatever....fact is payment was not here as agreed......I offered to return a portion, but Nordic refused my offer....I'll wait to go to court
Here you go again out in public.Dont you understand I am not against you but trying to help both of you.You really just dont get it.

Anthony
Old 11-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nordic95

Long Duck Dong bought this out in public on his own and then erased the thread when people started to tell him he was wrong.I will not post any info till the time is right.

Thanks Anthony R.
Yeah....ok...

Whats on paper is the FACTS...when you distort it with claiming undisclosed damage then people come to your rescue, but as you said on the phone you have the pics that show the damage....I have the original emails sent between buyer and seller that show the damage....Unless your buyer is SOOOOO stupid he would not only sign the contract but buy a boat completely sight unseen with no pictures....Come on buddy get a clue....
Old 11-06-2008, 01:44 PM
Registered

What you offered was an insult.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:45 PM
Registered

Yeah....ok...

Whats on paper is the FACTS...when you distort it with claiming undisclosed damage then people come to your rescue, but as you said on the phone you have the pics that show the damage....I have the original emails sent between buyer and seller that show the damage....Unless your buyer is SOOOOO stupid he would not only sign the contract but buy a boat completely sight unseen with no pictures....Come on buddy get a clue....
Why resort to name calling?
Old 11-06-2008, 01:46 PM
Banned

Here you go again out in public.Dont you understand I am not against you but trying to help both of you.You really just dont get it.

Anthony
I'll take my chances and wait it out.....

Why resort to name calling?
calling you buddy?...
Old 11-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Registered

The contract is one small piece of evidence in this issue.Please send me what you said you would and lets not go here with this till I receive your info.

Thanks
Old 11-06-2008, 01:57 PM
Registered

That looks fine to me, it states boat as is. Idid not see the other post but its looks like a judge would go with steve . artie
Old 11-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
That looks fine to me, it states boat as is. Idid not see the other post but its looks like a judge would go with steve . artie
Agreed...But where is Prostock85 ?? Why can't he say anything on this situation.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.