Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-06-2008, 04:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pathetic.............why am I not shocked? Give the kid his money back. I know of a very good lawyer if the kid needs some help. Have him call me and I'll get the ball rolling tomorrow.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:02 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ok I just sent the contract to my attorney. We'll see what he says.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SO THE BOAT WAS SOLD TO ANOTHER PARTY???????? I didn't have a chance to read the other thread before it was ceased
Old 11-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Registered

For those whom have asked, I was at work

I chose to keep this private due to the PM I got towards the end of this stating that I will be contacted once "my financial situations get situated" or something to that affect.

Over the past 5 months I've been told everything from go down there and beat his ass to take him to court. First off, for those of you who have met me, I couldn't hurt someones feelings let alone kick anyones ass, and secondly, I thought I'd allow a determined period of time to let the situation be handled as an adult.

Well apparently, my uncle happens to be friends with some people on this board whom I did not know. He only recently heard my side of the story, since I remained quiet about this due to just being embarrassed that I feel as if I was scammed, basically raped. I am by no means wealthy. The money was inherited from my fathers passing, and is obviously not replaceable.

This will likely be my last post in public about this as I'm not a public person. I will refrain from making any assumptions about people character until a later date.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:22 PM
Registered

I could see LLD keeping the $2k, but I would still most likely give that sum back also if I wasn't really out anything....hope you guys both come to a fair settlement, good luck.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

LLD - contract or not, OSO - dead or alive. You and Prostock are both part of a boating community here...

Do the right thing.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by northernoffshore
why did he buy the boat instead of letting his deposit sit with out contacting the seller? Why isn't he more vocal about his own cash? Why can't he defend himself about the problems in this deal? Did he want out to purchase another boat? Motive is the issue here.
I just got done reading his answers to that, and LDD hinted at the possible problem with the boat/trailer. I don't understand your post. Did you miss it?
Scroll up like ohhh.... 2 posts.
Old 11-06-2008, 05:59 PM
Registered

Contract was written by a proffesional used car salesman acting as a private seller???? HHHHHMMMMMM.......
Old 11-06-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered

This isn't about what you say it is Long Dong Duck...this is about common courtesy...It clearly states that the $2000 is non-refundable but it says nothing of the sort for the other 12k...you need to do the right thing here and maybe some people on this site and in this community will still have some respect for you afterwards. Would you want this to happen to you?...or your children?

Grow up and be a man...your going to end up paying a hell of a lot more back to him after court anyways so you should just save yourself some money and refund the 12,000.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Registered

not taking any side, but read bottom paragraph of the "contract" if all monies are not received by said date No monies are to be returned- explains it all to me, once again taking no sides not my fight, just see everyone is saying nothin stated about additional money

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.