Long Duck Dong Stays
11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 06:14 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Dong's real problem on this is that his actions clearly constitute bad faith. I don't know of a state in the union where actions of bad faith aren't provided the remedy of treble damages. $12K becomes $36 grand.

Like they say, it's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cig1988
LDD
I have no dog in this fight but right or wrong contract or no contract this is NOT chump change. Why not start a poll stating the facts and let this be the deciding factor? If this was me he would have received his money back along time ago. I sleep well at night...do you?
here are the FACTS...

Prostock agreed to pay $26,500 for the boat...see contract

Prostock sent me $14,000 deposit, we both acknowledge that..

Prostock NEVER sent remaining balance as agreed by the due date...

I ended up having to sell the boat on ebay for $17,600.00

As someone else suggest Prostock should be responsible for the losses and fees and I should not profit from the deal...the math is simple.... $17.6 + $14k = 31,600.00 recieved toward chris cat sale... $31,600 - $26,500 (agreed price) = $5100 Refund to Prostock...

I offered more than that to settle this, they refused....I'll wait for my day in court....and I havent lost a wink of sleep over the last 6 months that Prostock hasnt contacted me, HE STILL hasnt contacted me.....Just Nordic95....

Prostock has NO EXCUSE for not contacting me for the last 6 MONTHS......and has NO EXCUSE why he still hasnt contacted me...
Old 11-07-2008, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just another example of a tough guy trying to be something that he is not, you can only **** people over for so long before the house of cards falls, what a loser.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:44 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW my buddy " Duck Little Dong " is a crook and an idiot who would have known ? ME
Look back at posts from last year on this moron. I had him banned from OSO and he weaseled his way back in. At the time I posted the thread about banning him I got a few PM's agreeing with my feelings about this guy but was more surprised by the members that stood up for him on the thread.
Duckey if you do not want your family brought up on the net you should not have put up your crying thread on Boatfreaks and made it public.
Bottom line you are a cheat and liar and the road you are heading down is what you deserve.
My bet is that you have no money to return as I am sure you spent it on your boat and new party pad.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
here are the FACTS...

As someone else suggest Prostock should be responsible for the losses and fees and I should not profit from the deal...the math is simple.... $17.6 + $14k = 31,600.00 recieved toward chris cat sale... $31,600 - $26,500 (agreed price) = $5100 Refund to Prostock...

I offered more than that to settle this, they refused....I'll wait for my day in court....and I havent lost a wink of sleep over the last 6 months that Prostock hasnt contacted me, HE STILL hasnt contacted me.....Just Nordic95....

Prostock has NO EXCUSE for not contacting me for the last 6 MONTHS......and has NO EXCUSE why he still hasnt contacted me...
As I explained in post #71 it was your bad decision to buy your fountain a week before you even talk to prostock about buying the cat. which is why you had to short sale the cat to pay off your loan shark and the 30 day note. prostock offered to pay the boat in full the next business day after the contract ended. If you would have just done the right thing by letting him pay the balance in full you wouldnt be in this mess
Old 11-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=dirtlawyer;2733520]Let's hope his wife (or soon to be ex-wife) treats him like he has treated others...

Hey Dirt , I believe the dog in the fight is Steve @LDD lets not bring wife, X,family,kids into this .....
Old 11-07-2008, 07:14 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

here are the FACTS...

Here are the facts:

You put yourself in a financial binde by counting your chickens before they hatch, you played mr baller with someone elses money to buy a fountain at some stupid interest note, you didnt have to "give" or "short sale" that chris cat because of prostock, you had to do it because of your own poor choices, now just man up and make it right so you can actually use the boat you own without looking over your shoulder wondering who is going to drop you or pull you around by your little beard chin strap into a dark alley......

if nothing else make it right so you can use your boat still,

I bet Fred Cecil (trick marine) has not been on a poker run or even a boat in 3yrs, is it really worth losing that?

Last edited by Boomer35; 11-07-2008 at 07:33 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here are the FACTS...

If this is true and that is a BIG if, than I can see both sides. a CONTRACT IS A CONTRACT, A DEPOSIT IS A DEPOSIT AND YOUR WORD IS YOUR BOND. I would never have sent that big of a deposit if I did not have the money to follow through. ALOT of companys would not even consider giving back your deposit when you can't complete the contract. Now I would of gave the money back and considered the guys word the next time he told me he wanted to buy something. There is three things that bother me about the whole thing. 1 is why did ldd not sell to him the next day if the guy had money in hand and he did not sell it yet. 2 why did prostock give him $14k when he did not have the rest of the money, 3 why has prostock not been calling ldd.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:55 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I agree w/ gsmith.
Also, these 2 are $2500 apart from an agreement.
Neither of these 2 parties will be getting that amount after the lawyers are done w/ you.
Old 11-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Stormrider
I agree w/ gsmith.
Also, these 2 are $2500 apart from an agreement.
Neither of these 2 parties will be getting that amount after the lawyers are done w/ you.
why should that kid be out 6k if LDD didnt disclose damages?

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.