Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 01:10 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther

I sure wish I could do that to all my dead beat coustmers

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Speakers are on backorder until after the first of the year, this is out of my control...offered to refund anyone who contacts me....enclosures are built and waiting speakers....

Brian, you have no room to talk pal.....Taking an old boat mold and slapping a new name on them is hardly being a boat manufacture.....trust me there are plenty of people that dislike you too buddy....so dont throw stones at a glass house... cause one day you will be sitting in the same seat I'm in....trust me .... your time is coming from some people that were involved with prototype.....
You remind me of a 7 year old kid. You have no merit , no morales and are basically full of s h i t.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:14 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

ugh...
this thead is going nowhere... time to lock it.
both are waiting for their day in court.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Did LDD start the first thread and why?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What makes you think I owe money?

I'm not saying this transaction or the result of it wil break you. I'm saying that when you continue down this path in life it will catch up with you.

When it does catch up with you, they will take everything you own to pay back the people that you wronged.

That being said, my hunch is that you in fact DO owe money. No one in their right mind takes a high interest 30 day loan to buy a boat (if that is true). Especially nobody who has good credit and no debt.

At least admit that you are keeping his money because you needed it to keep you afloat and now you don't have it to give back. Putting on airs that you don't need the cash isn't fooling anyone.

Seriously, it makes me sick to my stomach that you think you can justify keeping this guys money because of 3 days.

SCUM BAG.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Boomer35
what is really really really confusing to me is this:

On Monday 6/16/08 he offered you full Pay, you said no you had other arrangments, then a week later 6/23/087 you put in on EBAY and sell it, so really you had no other arrangement,

your only arrangment was to keep prostocks 14k, and then Blow the boat out for anything more than what prostock owed you for it, any dollar more than what prostock owed you for it that you could get from EBAY was like added and above profit for you considering you thought you were going to keep his 14k
First and formost I had no other contractual obligation after the contract had expired....nuff said there. At no time prior too the end of the contract did Prostock EVER contact me to push the date back, make other arrangements....I expect business as usual....Only AFTER he didnt meet his end of the contractual obligation did he raise any issues....Again Time and Date stamping on our PM's/emails can prove....I was however forced to make other arrangements in which is not the business of this board.....but will come out in court should it take us that far

If Prostock had just shown up or kept his end of the contract like he was supposed to this wouldnt be happening.....Lets not forget this is roughly 5-6 months ago....has his phone been lost, broken, stolen or otherwise that long?.....I surely didnt run and hide out from the boards...

in other words, sell it once and keep 14k on what you think is owed to you by breaking a contract, now you have 14k plus a boat, sell the boat for 17k, and now (in your head) youve sold the boat for 31k...

am i wrong?
I offered to refund the difference of the $31k collected and the $26.5k asking price for a total of $5100....they declined

Long Dong Duck, can you respond to my 2 qoutes?
There you go...

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-07-2008 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Shore Thing
That being said, my hunch is that you in fact DO owe money. No one in their right mind takes a high interest 30 day loan to buy a boat (if that is true). Especially nobody who has good credit and no debt.
You obviously dont know what a floor plan is....
Old 11-07-2008, 01:35 PM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 119 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Did LDD start the first thread and why?
Yes....It appeared he wanted to "out" Nordic95 and another member (can't remember who now) that was contacting him trying to get this resolved behind the scenes. I believe LDD thought he was in the right and wanted to shame Nordic95 and the other member for sticking there nose in this transaction......it kinda back-fired on him.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by t500hps
Yes....It appeared he wanted to "out" Nordic95 and another member (can't remember who now) that was contacting him trying to get this resolved behind the scenes. I believe LDD thought he was in the right and wanted to shame Nordic95 and the other member for sticking there nose in this transaction......it kinda back-fired on him.
Nope I felt like Nordic95 was trying to strong arm me....so I posted it....Stecz20 and I were talking and I took it down once Stecz explained to me what was going on....Anthony thought it was right to post his version.....I can care less.....

I'm done with this boys......

My legal counsel is trying to get in contact with the party's involved now....so as always we'll see how this works out....

See You!

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-07-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

First and formost I had no other contractual obligation after the contract had expired....nuff said there. At no time prior too the end of the contract did Prostock EVER contact me to push the date back, make other arrangements....I expect business as usual....Only AFTER he didnt meet his end of the contractual obligation did he raise any issues....Again Time and Date stamping on our PM's/emails can prove....I was however forced to make other arrangements in which is not the business of this board.....but will come out in court should it take us that far

If Prostock had just shown up or kept his end of the contract like he was supposed to this wouldnt be happening.....Lets not forget this is roughly 5-6 months ago....has his phone been lost, broken, stolen or otherwise that long?.....I surely didnt run and hide out from the boards...

I offered to refund the difference of the $31k collected and the $26.5k asking price for a total of $5100....they declined

There you go...
SO your saying friday you would have taken full payment, But 3 days later on monday it was too late? I cant see what could change that drastic for you that you couldnt keep your end of the contract, other than you wanted to scam the poor kid

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.