Originally Posted by JoeD
Bill H-----Big Scotty------Fred@Trick------Steve LDD
THIEVES
thanks for clearing it up joe.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:30 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dawg Gone
When are the two happiest days of boat owners life? The day they buy it and the day they get their deposit back.
Now thats the funniest post yet
Old 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rbr2328
What a crook. I remember last year when he pulled that crap wit The Joker. He can say what he wants but he was selling a boat then that he did not own or possess which is fraud.

Yea and I tried to warn you guy's. Some listened and some didn't. I'm not going to come on here and bust somebody's balls unless they need them busted. I've been on here since the beginning and LDD has earned his way to the top of my chit list. I wasn't pissed because he never bought the boat , it wasn't because he screwed the e-bay buyer. I was pissed because of his " spin " story and arrogance. I can spot BS a mile off and he's THE KING , trust me! Ok I'm done!
Old 11-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Yea and I tried to warn you guy's. Some listened and some didn't. I'm not going to come on here and bust somebody's balls unless they need them busted. I've been on here since the beginning and LDD has earned his way to the top of my chit list. I wasn't pissed because he never bought the boat , it wasn't because he screwed the e-bay buyer. I was pissed because of his " spin " story and arrogance. I can spot BS a mile off and he's THE KING , trust me! Ok I'm done!
You should never hold back your feelings.Open up and tell us how you really feel.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xxl1rr
Here is a few more.. Im the one who called Nordic95 today.
Ill keep this short... LDD "DID NOT" sell this boat for 17,600 on Ebay... I had a deal with him to end the action and was going to give him 18,000 we had talked over to phone 12/15 times over 3 days finally i asked him " as a man of your word do we have a solid deal at 18,000" he said "Yes the boat is yours" I went to the bank and got the $$$ called my buddy with a ford 350 to tow it... was ready to go get it and then LDD stoped taking my calls... he had answered every call till then??? on monday i called his office and was informed that LDD had taken an offer for 20,600!!! You cant belive anything LDD says he is a lier and a thief....

Prostock Pm me your # id like to help anyway i can
Bummer XXL

Gosh Dayum Steve what the Phuch did you do
Old 11-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Ok I'm done

Your not done
Old 11-07-2008, 06:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Ok I'm done

Your not done
no hes not done...
Old 11-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
Long Dong Duck... You have any response to this?
I know exactly where the boat is, the guys number, and all his contact info.....But this is OSO and all of you are certified rocket scientists....so you find it....

Originally Posted by xxl1rr
Here is a few more.. Im the one who called Nordic95 today.
Ill keep this short... LDD "DID NOT" sell this boat for 17,600 on Ebay... I had a deal with him to end the action and was going to give him 18,000 we had talked over to phone 12/15 times over 3 days finally i asked him " as a man of your word do we have a solid deal at 18,000" he said "Yes the boat is yours" I went to the bank and got the $$$ called my buddy with a ford 350 to tow it... was ready to go get it and then LDD stoped taking my calls... he had answered every call till then??? on monday i called his office and was informed that LDD had taken an offer for 20,600!!! You cant belive anything LDD says he is a lier and a thief....

Prostock Pm me your # id like to help anyway i can
First, there was 3 people that came and saw the boat and you werent one of them....so whatever dude..

With all due respect for everyones opinion, this has nothing to do with you....even you Nordic95 Anthony...This is between me and Prostock85 (george) and it should be left that way....Prostock obviously has no problem talking now, it may have taken him 5-6 months but better late then never right?

I'm sure some of you business owners out there would take a non-refundable deposit on something and your client not contact you for 5-6 months and all of a sudden appear demanding a refund, you'd be ready to cut a check....YEAH RIGHT.....Maybe at Wal Mart, but I'm not Wal Mart...

Like I said you are all rocket scientists and know everything so YOU FIND the boat....I'm sure the new owner will have some choice words for you....assuming you find it...

Until then....I'll await my day in court.....

P.S. If you all feel so strongly about it this, why dont you take up a collection and instead of paying for attorney fee's give it to Prostock?...just a thought...
Old 11-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by stecz20
no hes not done...
I guess you're right but I'm close to being done!
Old 11-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me just say thank you for all the concern and interest in this matter, whether for or against me you opinions truly matter.

Also thanks to all of you who has donated tireless hours on this subject.

Simply Thanks
George

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.