Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stecz20
here is my take.. i was asked to reach out to ldd, ldd told me his side.. i was leary from the start, finding out the facts that anthony has found out, i feel ldd has lied to me... anthony is one of my very good frineds, he does not me to tell the story.. i got the ball rolling with a phone call, anthony took it from there.. when i made this first phone call to ldd i was not looking to hang him, just wanted to hear his side of the story.. the story has not made sense since the very begining..
you did the right thing dog....ldd just doesn't see it the same way....he is just trying to get over on someone AGAIN....
Old 11-08-2008, 04:29 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by long duck dong
here are the FACTS...

Prostock agreed to pay $26,500 for the boat...see contract

Prostock sent me $14,000 deposit, we both acknowledge that..

Prostock NEVER sent remaining balance as agreed by the due date...

I ended up having to sell the boat on ebay for $17,600.00

As someone else suggest Prostock should be responsible for the losses and fees and I should not profit from the deal...the math is simple.... $17.6 + $14k = 31,600.00 recieved toward chris cat sale... $31,600 - $26,500 (agreed price) = $5100 Refund to Prostock...

I offered more than that to settle this, they refused....I'll wait for my day in court....and I havent lost a wink of sleep over the last 6 months that Prostock hasnt contacted me, HE STILL hasnt contacted me.....Just Nordic95....

Prostock has NO EXCUSE for not contacting me for the last 6 MONTHS......and has NO EXCUSE why he still hasnt contacted me...
If Prostock did not call you why did you not call him? As I said this is not chump change. I could see just maybe and mean maybe the initial deposit. I would have taking steps via registered mail or whatever to resolve this with Prostock rather to ignore the money.
While your sitting in traffic do you speed up rather than be curtious and give someone a break? The right thing to do is give the money back...that is what I would do and YES I'm from New York and a damn yankee as well.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:11 AM
Registered

He has a chin strap beard....nuff said.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 99fever27
He has a chin strap beard....nuff said.
AMEN! i have yet to meet a guy with a chin strap in this day and age who isnt a tool!!!

prostock/nordic, you guys have to take this guy to the house, the whole 14k and all fee's, time, costs associated with getting it! good luck!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
Sadly too, I've always loved boating because almost always(except for breaking down), no matter what, everyone is happy. The idea of boating to me is the release of all the sh*t that has pent up over the work week and the pure bliss of just being at/around the water. When certain people come along it tends to threaten the enjoyment that I have for the sport. Hopefully these select few will be weeded out and I can get back to enjoying "this" again.
prostock85, glad to read your heart is still into boating, best of luck with that skum bag LDD.

Last edited by Superbabi; 11-08-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:57 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My question is how many supporters does this dirtbag (LLD)have now? Back when I got him banned (was a short lived victory) he did have some supporters and they are very well known on this site. I see on Boatfreaks he still has some but maybe they have no knowledge of what is going on here. Hell just yesterday he posted pic's of some of his toys and in another thread the moderators stop the bashing from continue on there site maybe he has found a home base for future unethical business.
Old 11-08-2008, 08:07 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer35
AMEN! i have yet to meet a guy with a chin strap in this day and age who isnt a tool!!!

prostock/nordic, you guys have to take this guy to the house, the whole 14k and all fee's, time, costs associated with getting it! good luck!
CAREFULL now
Old 11-08-2008, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here is a second piece of info:

When the time came to wire the second "PAYMENT",Prostock and LDD had been in contact via phone,and again he asked if the survey was on the way or not and LDD said it was in the mail.Now if you read the contract ,10,000.00 was the second payment.But in good faith prostock wired him 12,000.00.WHY,Prostock says because he felt comfortable with LDD at the time and It didnt matter to him if he paid more now or later it would all end up the same.And I do have copies of the bank wire transactions but I dont want to post incase any personal info on them.So as you can see,first deposit od 2000.00 wire right on time as agreed.Second payment of 10,000.00 plus and extra 2,000.00 wired right on time.Youll see all this like I said before when I post all the PMs that went back and forth.Im just painting a picture for now.

Thanks Anthony
Old 11-08-2008, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
My question is how many supporters does this dirtbag (LLD)have now? Back when I got him banned (was a short lived victory) he did have some supporters and they are very well known on this site. I see on Boatfreaks he still has some but maybe they have no knowledge of what is going on here. Hell just yesterday he posted pic's of some of his toys and in another thread the moderators stop the bashing from continue on there site maybe he has found a home base for future unethical business.
Brian41,

I have spoken with the moderator of BF before I even spoke with LDD the first time.Zone has been involved since this contract was drawn up by LDD but he wishes to remain neutral and I respect his wishes.He also asked me not to bring this issue to his board because it started here with the listing of the boat and he feels it should end here.So out of respect I will.

Thanks Nordic95
Old 11-08-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brian41
I think there is even a picture on that thread of a ramp near him and he was jsaying that there were axle parts from the Chris Cat trailer still in the water.

Sounds like it was ready to travel to ProStock.....

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.