11.98%
Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Just thinking about LDDs actions make me sick.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:26 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Last Suggestion Here....

Prostock, why dont you contact me directly so we can reach an arrangment?....If you need my number you can PM me, or PM me your number and I will contact you directly....

No more 2nd, 3rd, 4th, mob parties....We know what happend between us, not everyone else... I say man up and lets handle this between us...
Old 11-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Last Suggestion Here....

Prostock, why dont you contact me directly so we can reach an arrangment?....If you need my number you can PM me, or PM me your number and I will contact you directly....

No more 2nd, 3rd, 4th, mob parties....We know what happend between us, not everyone else... I say man up and lets handle this between us...
I highly doubt your lawyer would reccomend that, why the sudden change.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Registered

There is nothing to man up about, you brought this public so it may be best to ride it out. I've given you ample time to make this right on your own. I trusted you as other did.

Yes, I did make an offer if you were going to make this easy... you declined. Now you wanted to fight it and blatantly lied about what you sold the boat for, you didn't just lie to me, you've lied to the 35,733 members of this board. As I said in an earlier post I will not have any spoken words unless its in front of a judge.

I truly apologize it had to go this far but this is where we stand.

*I'll be gone for a few hours as I'm going to look at a twin o/b Shadow Cat now, see you soon*

Last edited by prostock85; 11-08-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned

As for the rest of you..... Your looking totally at one perspective....

I had obligations to cover with my Fountain and Prostock had an obligation to cover with the Chris Cat..... When Prostock didnt cover his obligations on Friday when he was supposed to I had to scramble to cover my obligations to my Fountain by Monday. When he didnt contact me on Saturday or Sunday to let me know anything, what am I supposed to do loose my Fountain on Monday morning?.... So Monday he shoots me a PM saying now he wants to pay in full but he already forced me to make other arrangments and it was too late.... I realize that Monday was the next "business day" but Prostock has no excuse for not calling, PM'ing, or emailing me over the weekend to work something else out...he waited until Monday, which by then was too late....

There are allot of you who are in business that would have done the same exact thing I did to save yourself from loosing your boat.... There is NO WAY you would risk loosing property over someone else not meeting their obligations....

After the due date came and went and other arrangments were made is when Prostock started to claim undisclosed damage in an effort to justify not meeting his obligation...

Prostock knows the "REAL" story....so again I invite Prostock to contact me DIRECTLY to reach an arrangment.....
Old 11-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Wow!
Old 11-08-2008, 09:51 AM
Registered

As others said, I WAS NOT contacted either, not a PM, email, or even a call.

And damage was brought up a few days prior when I said that I would like to see the boat prior to purchase as there still was NO survey and... you were adamant about your due date.

I'll be back later to check in, I have some "errands" to run

Last edited by prostock85; 11-08-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:52 AM
Steve_H

Originally Posted by bluellama
I highly doubt your lawyer would reccomend that, why the sudden change.
olive branch possibly? once the lawyers get involved only the lawyers win.

prostock, if you can put aside emotions maybe you guys can work this out and move on without paying the lawyers 1/2 the money in question. just a suggestion.......

Old 11-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
Don't settle for anything. My attorney just e-mailed me and said contract isn't worth zilch. I'll hook you guy's up tomorrow. It's on me prostock85!
Thanks for your concern, Steve H, Lawyer is covered.

I do however thank you for the time you gave me a few months back talking about this same boat. You seemed very fair and you answers were unbiased but LDD expressed (to me) massive concern about you just wasting his time to go on a boat ride when you didn't want to buy it in the first place, then commented on offering "only" $50 for gas after claiming it cost him hundreds.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd say about $14,000 cash would stop the prosecution.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.