88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
Last Suggestion Here....

Prostock, why dont you contact me directly so we can reach an arrangment?....If you need my number you can PM me, or PM me your number and I will contact you directly....

No more 2nd, 3rd, 4th, mob parties....We know what happend between us, not everyone else... I say man up and lets handle this between us...

The only agreement that can be reached is you (LDD) are entitled to keep $2,000 according to the contract. Send the rest back and this transaction is complete. No more contact to discuss an agreement is needed (unless you need his address to send the funds). The $2,000 is a lesson for Prostock to be a little more cautious next time and not trust someone without verification.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by prostock85
There is nothing to man up about, you brought this public so it may be best to ride it out. I've given you ample time to make this right on your own. I trusted you as other did.

Yes, I did make an offer if you were going to make this easy... you declined. Now you wanted to fight it and blatantly lied about what you sold the boat for, you didn't just lie to me, you've lied to the 35,733 members of this board. As I said in an earlier post I will not have any spoken words unless its in front of a judge.

I truly apologize it had to go this far but this is where we stand.

*I'll be gone for a few hours as I'm going to look at a twin o/b Shadow Cat now, see you soon*
First off last time I checked you had a phone too and it can easily have been picked up and used to call me, you have NO EXCUSE for not calling me! and you had 5-6 months to call....Instead I get calls from Stecz and Nordic95 and you tell them your embarrassed?....What do you have to hide behind them for?.....Why cant you speak up for yourself and your actions? There is a respected member of this board (Steve H) that you contacted prior to sending me any money that came and saw the boat and disclosed to you the condition and the glass work the boat needed in your phone call prior to your purchase, signing the contract, or sending me a dime....so you can drop your "undisclosed damage" lies..... As for the trailer, the trailer was fixed after it was damaged from falling off the boat ramp....The boat wasnt on the trailer when that happend so how it could damage the boat is a mystery....Steve H and I got it to the water and back just fine...didnt we Steve?

As for the selling price of the boat, I disclosed how much it sold for and when you guys find out where it is and who owns it and contact him he will tell you exactly the same thing....there is a bill of sale and paperwork, taxes were paid on the boat and so on....there is record of what it sold for...I have nothing to hide, but I'm not going to give you anything to help you find it.....why should I? You and your support group know it all so you can find it....Just cause some jaw jacker on OSO claims I had it sold for more money doesnt mean thats what happend....

I have offered a $5100 refund which is exactly what I profitted and rightfully your money and I'm ready to pay you. I can prove the $5100 with sales documentation, reciepts, and testimony from the new owner of the boat.

The alternative is court and if it goes to court this thread is a great case for a slander countersuit......Its your choice, the ball is in YOUR court.....not everyone elses....its easy to spend everyone else's money on legal counsel, court fee's, and so on....

In the end you'll be sitting in the exact seat I'm sitting in right now, because you and I know what really happend....

Last edited by long duck dong; 11-08-2008 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:21 AM
Registered

Old 11-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It looks to me like ldd owes prostock $5100. If your car is repoed for failing to uphold your end of the contract and pay off ,than the bank will sell and if money is made above the owed price than that money is returned. Thats the simple version.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by gsmith9898
It looks to me like ldd owes prostock $5100. If your car is repoed for failing to uphold your end of the contract and pay off ,than the bank will sell and if money is made above the owed price than that money is returned. Thats the simple version.
Exactly.... Nothing more, nothing less......
Old 11-08-2008, 11:06 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are allot of you who are in business that would have done the same exact thing I did to save yourself from loosing your boat.... There is NO WAY you would risk loosing property over someone else not meeting their obligations....

I have been in business 31 years and have never found myself in any kind of situation like this. I have never been taken to court or threatened to be taken to court by a customer. I am not saying that in 31 years there have not been issues but I have always and always will handled my business as the customer is always right even if it is obvious they were not. This has worked very well for me and always paid me back in the end with those and more customers coming back.
As far as you losing your boat that would have been a mismanagement of funds on your part and nothing to do with prosock85. As you stated on an earlier post the deal with the Fountain was made before the sale to prostock85 so had you not made a deal to sell the Chriscat how were you going to pay for the Fountain.
Bottom line even if you settle this by giving his money back your reputation here is gone. As you can see from my post count and the many years I have been part of this site that I do not get involved much and mostly use this site for the wealth of knowledge it has to offer. When you came on OSO with guns a blazing with your off the wall BS in every thread you joined in on I brought it upon myself to shut you up. I got sick of every thread in which I had interested there you were putting other members down, making stupid comments and generally saying look at me I know everything. I am not an aggressive business man as you seem to be but there is a deference between aggressive and just plain evil and that is what I see here. If you stay on this path your world is going to crumble even more than it already has. The internet is a wonderful tool for business as it lets us expand or business worldwide but it has its downs with people like you and in most cases as OSO has proven sometimes it takes to long for the bad apples to get caught.
I am not a religious person myself as I am at peace with my life but you might want to look into it maybe then you could show some compassion for others.
In the future I will be referring to you as just "DONG" as it really seems to fit.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 366 Likes on 245 Posts

Old 11-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Judge Judy rules for the Plaintiff. Full refund of all moneys, just because it's right. The list of horrible buying stories is getting longer by the day. This poor slob didn't even get to buy anything.
Old 11-08-2008, 11:19 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by brian41
I have been in business 31 years and have never found myself in any kind of situation like this. I have never been taken to court or threatened to be taken to court by a customer. I am not saying that in 31 years there have not been issues but I have always and always will handled my business as the customer is always right even if it is obvious they were not. This has worked very well for me and always paid me back in the end with those and more customers coming back.
As far as you losing your boat that would have been a mismanagement of funds on your part and nothing to do with prosock85. As you stated on an earlier post the deal with the Fountain was made before the sale to prostock85 so had you not made a deal to sell the Chriscat how were you going to pay for the Fountain.
Bottom line even if you settle this by giving his money back your reputation here is gone. As you can see from my post count and the many years I have been part of this site that I do not get involved much and mostly use this site for the wealth of knowledge it has to offer. When you came on OSO with guns a blazing with your off the wall BS in every thread you joined in on I brought it upon myself to shut you up. I got sick of every thread in which I had interested there you were putting other members down, making stupid comments and generally saying look at me I know everything. I am not an aggressive business man as you seem to be but there is a deference between aggressive and just plain evil and that is what I see here. If you stay on this path your world is going to crumble even more than it already has. The internet is a wonderful tool for business as it lets us expand or business worldwide but it has its downs with people like you and in most cases as OSO has proven sometimes it takes to long for the bad apples to get caught.
I am not a religious person myself as I am at peace with my life but you might want to look into it maybe then you could show some compassion for others.
In the future I will be referring to you as just "DONG" as it really seems to fit.
Brian with all due respect I appreciate your position and respect your work ethic and your commitment to your 31 years of good service. That is something to be proud of for sure... I feel differently about what happend in the transaction
Old 11-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff 32 your gunna need another

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.