Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-09-2008, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by johnnywhip
How do figure that his car dealer license is in jeopardy?? I really would love to hear your logic on this!! Please! whip

Sorry to most here but I just can't resist some of these statements!
It's called DISCLOSURE. If you don't know what it means and it's relevance to this situation then maybe you should resist.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:22 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Anyone see a similarity? I couldn't stand this show.
Attached Thumbnails Long Duck Dong-koc_about_bkgrd.jpg  
Old 11-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ldd was banned on this site previously and banned on S + F. He sounds like a real gem.

I'd say there are some pretty good judges of character on this site. It seems to be about 200 to 1 against him. Yet he continues to post and plead his case. Give it up dude.

Talk about Karma. He chased Tripple Digits off this site and chased him on S + F until they kicked him off. How does it feel?

Do the right thing and give the money back. Don't hold someone else's feet to the fire because you overpaid for a boat.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
First and formost I had no other contractual obligation after the contract had expired....nuff said there.

There you go...
if you read below it seems you did.. is this another lie?

here are the FACTS...

Prostock agreed to pay $26,500 for the boat...see contract

Prostock sent me $14,000 deposit, we both acknowledge that..

Prostock NEVER sent remaining balance as agreed by the due date...

I ended up having to sell the boat on ebay for $17,600.00

As someone else suggest Prostock should be responsible for the losses and fees and I should not profit from the deal...the math is simple.... $17.6 + $14k = 31,600.00 recieved toward chris cat sale... $31,600 - $26,500 (agreed price) = $5100 Refund to Prostock...

I offered more than that to settle this, they refused....I'll wait for my day in court....and I havent lost a wink of sleep over the last 6 months that Prostock hasnt contacted me, HE STILL hasnt contacted me.....Just Nordic95....

Prostock has NO EXCUSE for not contacting me for the last 6 MONTHS......and has NO EXCUSE why he still hasnt contacted me...
[QUOTE=Boomer35;2733751]Here are the facts:

You put yourself in a financial binde by counting your chickens before they hatch, you played mr baller with someone elses money to buy a fountain at some stupid interest note, you didnt have to "give" or "short sale" that chris cat because of prostock, you had to do it because of your own poor choices, now just man up and make it right so you can actually use the boat you own without looking over your shoulder wondering who is going to drop you or pull you around by your little beard chin strap into a dark alley......

QUOTE]

this gos with the above qoute

As for the rest of you..... Your looking totally at one perspective....

I had obligations to cover with my Fountain and Prostock had an obligation to cover with the Chris Cat..... When Prostock didnt cover his obligations on Friday when he was supposed to I had to scramble to cover my obligations to my Fountain by Monday. When he didnt contact me on Saturday or Sunday to let me know anything, what am I supposed to do loose my Fountain on Monday morning?.... So Monday he shoots me a PM saying now he wants to pay in full but he already forced me to make other arrangments and it was too late.... I realize that Monday was the next "business day" but Prostock has no excuse for not calling, PM'ing, or emailing me over the weekend to work something else out...he waited until Monday, which by then was too late....

There are allot of you who are in business that would have done the same exact thing I did to save yourself from loosing your boat.... There is NO WAY you would risk loosing property over someone else not meeting their obligations....

After the due date came and went and other arrangments were made is when Prostock started to claim undisclosed damage in an effort to justify not meeting his obligation...

Prostock knows the "REAL" story....so again I invite Prostock to contact me DIRECTLY to reach an arrangment.....
Old 11-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i will start, collect, and head up any fund we (OSO) wants to put together for a lawyer for prostock to put this scum bag in his place, i dont care if it cost more than the 14k he is owed, this whole thing for some reason really has me burning

i just hope some day i am at the same bar or on the same lake as LDD
Old 11-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TOASTY
does this mean that the issues have been resolved?
NO,It just means that prostock made it home from our meeting that ended at 4 in the morning.Our little social group got together last night for bible study and to discuss and plan our presentation for the lawyer tomorrow.

Last edited by nordic95; 11-09-2008 at 12:49 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Anyone see a similarity? I couldn't stand this show.
They both failed??
Old 11-09-2008, 10:13 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by johnnywhip
How do figure that his car dealer license is in jeopardy?? I really would love to hear your logic on this!! Please! whip

Sorry to most here but I just can't resist some of these statements!
The boat in question was owned by Extreme Remarketing, his used car business. It will not be LDD in court, it will Extreme Remarketing.
Old 11-09-2008, 10:19 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
They both failed??
Chin strap used car salesman.
Think about it.
Can you actually take a guy like this seriously in a business transaction?
Just by the way they carry themselves I would getting the feeling that I'm getting screwed somewhere.
That's why I would've walked.
The guys a tool, and needs to make things right and give PS back the money.
But that's just my opinion. But, I tend to strive to be a moral and honest guy - not everyone does.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:01 AM
Registered

As for Missouri court's...here is the link https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/ca...earchType=name

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.