88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by Magicfloat
Give it all back,all 14K,that is the right thing to do.
Nothing else to add to this. There is no other action that a person of morals and decency would do...period. Hiding behind a piece of paper is despicable.

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
Ldd just give the kid back the $14,000. How can you live with yourself ripping off someone else's inheritance?

Don't you have any character?
Agreed...people like this just make me lose faith in the human race sometimes. My dog had better character...and that statement is not a joke.
Old 11-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Adj. 1.unethical - not conforming to approved standards of social or professional behavior; "unethical business practices"
wrong - contrary to conscience or morality or law; "it is wrong for the rich to take advantage of the poor"; "cheating is wrong"; "it is wrong to lie"
ethical - conforming to accepted standards of social or professional behavior; "an ethical lawyer"; "ethical medical practice"; "an ethical problem"; "had no ethical objection to drinking"; "Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants"- Omar N. Bradley
Old 11-09-2008, 10:36 PM
Registered

Anyone have a link to the "ethics of selling a boat"?

Perhaps the founders of the other site can create a list that all future boat sales MUST follow. That will surely prevent situations like this from ever happening again.
Old 11-09-2008, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Dawg Gone
Anyone have a link to the "ethics of selling a boat"?

Perhaps the founders of the other site can create a list that all future boat sales MUST follow. That will surely prevent situations like this from ever happening again.
1. Im not a founder of the 'other" site, just a charter member

2. This is a reply to your question, not this entire thread.

3. There is a list, you learned it as a child. It's called the 'golden rule' and it's not the one with the gold makes the rules. It IS "do onto others as you would have them do unto you." if you follow that rule and treat your fellow man in good faith, you won't have any problems. If you don't follow the rule and punk somebody you are sure to be on the recieving end of some serious wrath.
Old 11-10-2008, 12:21 AM
Registered

Looks like "ldd" disappeared
Old 11-10-2008, 02:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
I noticed that only his chevy truck has a license plate.
What a phony
He has no "shop", looks like he scams from the house.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerplay25
Looks like "ldd" disappeared
He is over on BF where he is being protected from the truth from the moderators.
If you even mention him or ask your post is "poofed"
Old 11-10-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

"Laken", the weird thing about that is if wasn't for BF then we wouldn't be in this mess.. That's where he posted the pictures of how not to drive a boat or trailer!?!

PS
Old 11-10-2008, 08:38 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
"Laken", the weird thing about that is if wasn't for BF then we wouldn't be in this mess.. That's where he posted the pictures of how not to drive a boat or trailer!?!

PS
the weird thing about that is ??

why did you wait this long to get a set of Kahunas to get the monies and why you were'nt all over this after your 14,000.00 was given and you had no boat .
I'm thinkin i would of been on LDDs doorstep or office wanting answers or my cash back or would'nt of left without something worth 12 K in value
Old 11-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
the weird thing about that is ??

why did you wait this long to get a set of Kahunas to get the monies and why you were'nt all over this after your 14,000.00 was given and you had no boat .
I'm thinkin i would of been on LDDs doorstep or office wanting answers or my cash back or would'nt of left without something worth 12 K in value
I guess I see it as if it wasn't for them, then this wouldn't be. It should be allowed to be discussed there since they (members) are mostly friends of his and may make valid points.

As for me sitting around instead of smashing heads is simply, I'm not the type to openly confront people. Then I started to think, "maybe I am wrong"... Talked to a bunch of people and realized I had been scammed. And that's where we stand today.

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.