88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-10-2008, 08:50 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
the weird thing about that is ??

why did you wait this long to get a set of Kahunas to get the monies and why you were'nt all over this after your 14,000.00 was given and you had no boat .
I'm thinkin i would of been on LDDs doorstep or office wanting answers or my cash back or would'nt of left without something worth 12 K in value

Without a doubt. I'd be making the trip to Alabama and leaving with my money.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Registered

Default Wanted! - The Boat Criminal

Where is your integrity?

Originally Posted by Hot Boat
Can anyone confirm if this is him???? It's a photo he posted that I copied from another site.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by prostock85
I guess I see it as if it wasn't for them, then this wouldn't be.
So your excuse for 5-6 months of no contact is basically that you knew you didnt live up to your end of the contract and basically wrote off the $14k until Nordic got involved and rallied everyone up...

After reading the thread several times over this weekend you guys have gathered quite the following....

THE JOKER is putting the whole attorney bill on his tab.... although I doubt that will happen unless his parents OK the money being spent from their trucking company...There is a collection going for addtional attorney fee's via Causmik...Boomer35 wants to start and collect an attorney fund for Prostock.....t500hps wants everyone to send checks to Prostock post#377 and only use what he needs and return the rest to an OSO fund....

After your 4am meeting all you documentation should be in order and ready to file...Look forward to seeing you there...

P.S. by my calculations Prostock should have somehwere in the neighborhood of $40k in checks arriving anytime now....
Old 11-10-2008, 10:07 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by t500hps
My $.02 and simplest form I can think of......if anyone is interested, send a check to Prostock. Prostock cashes checks in the order they are recieved in order to cover legal fees....once this is settled, Prostock could/should have some checks leftover that were never cashed. Return them to the sender, or donate them to the cause/legal bills of the next OSO'er to get screwed.
This sounds absolutely Brilliant where do we send them and is there a Maximum $$$ amount
Peace out
Old 11-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
I guess I see it as if it wasn't for them, then this wouldn't be. It should be allowed to be discussed there since they (members) are mostly friends of his and may make valid points.

As for me sitting around instead of smashing heads is simply, I'm not the type to openly confront people. Then I started to think, "maybe I am wrong"... Talked to a bunch of people and realized I had been scammed. And that's where we stand today.
As for me sitting around instead of smashing heads ??? you must have misunderstood me i did'nt mean smashing heads i meant 14K is alot of green to some people and would have been all over that refund like stink on Chit
Old 11-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Laken
He is over on BF where he is being protected from the truth from the moderators.
If you even mention him or ask your post is "poofed"
The mods arent protecting me, let me assure you.... they dont want this over there and asked Anthony (Nordic95) NOT to bring it there.... it happend here not on Boatfreaks...

there is allot of people who can read between the lines with this transaction and have better things to do with their time than post on here, they just call me and show their support...
Old 11-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
As for me sitting around instead of smashing heads ??? you must have misunderstood me i did'nt mean smashing heads i meant 14K is alot of green to some people and would have been all over that refund like stink on Chit
I agree with you,I would have been down there that day.But that is you and I and maybe a few hundred others.But Prostock is a soft spoken individual and the money he sent LDD is half of what he makes in a year.So to go about it legally seemed to be out of the question for him finacially and physically.Until now,paper work is sent and lets see what happens.

Nordic95
Old 11-10-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
The mods arent protecting me, let me assure you.... they dont want this over there and asked Anthony (Nordic95) NOT to bring it there.... it happend here not on Boatfreaks...

there is allot of people who can read between the lines with this transaction and have better things to do with their time than post on here, they just call me and show their support...
LDD You are being protected over there.As a gentlemen I have keep my promise to Doug and kept all my post here.Once he receives his summons from the attorney to write an affidavit to say that he spoke to you the day before the contract ended and you asked him what to do,as if you already planned prostock's demise I'm sure he may feel he is harboring a thief and change his mind.

Nordic95

Last edited by nordic95; 11-10-2008 at 12:38 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 11-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 743 Likes on 401 Posts

Originally Posted by nordic95
I agree with you,I would have been down there that day.But that is you and I and maybe a few hundred others.But Prostock is a soft spoken individual and the money he sent LDD is half of what he makes in a year.So to go about it legally seemed to be out of the question for him finacially and physically.Until now,paper work is sent and lets see what happens.

Nordic95
I wish prostock85 the best in recovering his money.
Old 11-10-2008, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by long duck dong

After reading the thread several times over this weekend you guys have gathered quite the following....

THE JOKER is putting the whole attorney bill on his tab.... although I doubt that will happen unless his parents OK the money being spent from their trucking company...There is a collection going for addtional attorney fee's via Causmik...Boomer35 wants to start and collect an attorney fund for Prostock.....t500hps wants everyone to send checks to Prostock post#377 and only use what he needs and return the rest to an OSO fund....
After all these posts on all these pages and all these people in agreement that you are doing the wrong thing, you still think your actions are OK?? With 14,700 views you have completely alienated yourself from the boating community. Have fun boating next year......by yourself

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.