Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-10-2008, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by long duck dong
The mods arent protecting me, let me assure you.... they dont want this over there and asked Anthony (Nordic95) NOT to bring it there.... it happend here not on Boatfreaks...

there is allot of people who can read between the lines with this transaction and have better things to do with their time than post on here, they just call me and show their support...
If these so called "friends" of yours thought for one second you were right then they should be online defending you, isnt that what friends do?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone should pay a visit
Old 11-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wet_rat
Steve, I have refrained from contributing here but white is white.......you called me the Monday of the contract due date and said "being that you are a nurse I wanna ask you something. Is it possible for someone to lose their voice from strep throat?" I answered "absolutely." You told me that was the excuse you were given for not receiving a phone call from PS, but all along here you have posted that he never gave you an excuse. I beg to differ. You attempted to gain my support for keeping the $ and a contract is a contract but there is a time when you suck up and do the right thing. I really feel like you have lost out here and this will catch up to you.

i dont know if anybody read this at the bottom of page 21 post # 420 but it seems that you are still getting caught lying and making up rediculous scummy b.s ldd, it is amazing that there are people out there like you......you and people like u need to be stopped asap!
Old 11-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DeeCee
Someone should pay a visit
BE nice,I asked for there to be no threats here on OSO.We cant afford to have this thread shut down by the moderators for threats.

Thanks Anthony
Old 11-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

I knew a guy from a famous auto racing family. He opened a hot rod shop in Vegas after several failed attempts in the LA area. He was a very smooth talker and had the famous name that he used to his advantage. In the year that he had the shop he swindled at least $100K from customers. He would take big deposits and then gamble the money away. He eventually left town and is now in georgia trying to do the same thing. Anyway, after being confronted by many customers his response was always the same, "I'm not a crook, just a poor businessman". He was in complete denial of any wrongdoing and I think he really believed his own lies.

I think this guy has the same issues. He honestly believes he is in the right and will not listen to anyone. I guarantee that when he loses in court he will say the judge was wrong too. No sense in trying to make him see the light, he never will. Oh, and I'm sure he sleeps at night just fine too.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:12 PM
Registered

Lets see if we can come up with all Long Dongs Lies so far

1) the following monday he said he had to make other arrangement to sell the boat and the deal with prostock was no good anymore, when really he just wanted to keep the deposite and put the boat on ebay a week later

2) when i told him it was not prostocks fault that he put himself in a financial binde with a high interest dumb note on the fountain he said he had no other obligation on the fountain at the time of the chris cat deal, then later said he did indeed have a $$ problem

3) he stated the 14k wasnt a thing and if he had to he could stroke a check out for 14k no problem, then says he has no money

4)
Old 11-10-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
Lets see if we can come up with all Long Dongs Lies so far

1) the following monday he said he had to make other arrangement to sell the boat and the deal with prostock was no good anymore, when really he just wanted to keep the deposite and put the boat on ebay a week later

2) when i told him it was not prostocks fault that he put himself in a financial binde with a high interest dumb note on the fountain he said he had no other obligation on the fountain at the time of the chris cat deal, then later said he did indeed have a $$ problem

3) he stated the 14k wasnt a thing and if he had to he could stroke a check out for 14k no problem, then says he has no money

4)
I think that number 4 is all those stealth supporters. Ringing his phone of the hook with support. But they refuse to post. Ninjawankybackers.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:18 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Zone 5
Gentlemen,

for those of you that don't know, I am the Admin of Boatfreaks. I feel that I need to clear up a few misconceptions about what has been going on here with reference to our board.

1. To Prostock. I hope that you worded the above quoted post wrong, because BF's had NOTHING to do with your dealing with LDD. Is he a member and poster there? Yes. same as he is here. But Boatfreaks had nothing to do with this boat deal, good bad or otherwise.

2. To Laken. Believe me, LDD is not being "protected" on Boatfreaks. I requested that people not start a similiar thread on BF's to this one here that has more than 400 posts.

Why did I request that a thread on BF's not be started? The reason is, that I have been involved with this matter since before there was even a thread on OSO. Anthony (Nordic 95) and I have been in constant contact over the last week or so about this deal. I have also been in contact with LDD over the same time frame about this deal. In the beginning, it looked like there was a possibility of a settlement, which would have ended this before it began. We know now that did not happen. We are also aware now, that the lawyers are involved in this, and it is going to go forward from there. As I and just about everyone that has posted on this thread are NOT lawyers, none of us are qualified to make legal judgements on this deal.

As far as the moral issues involved, I've made my personal opinion clear to Anthony and LDD that I think the deal was wrong, and that the money should not have been kept.

With that being said, I would ask that you respect the members of Boatfreaks, and not start posts and threads there about this issue.

To make sure that our members are aware of this situation, I have done a thread on Boatfreaks referencing this with a link to this thread. That way they can read it if they wish to, and form theiir own opinions.

If anyone wishes to contact me on this, I can be PM'ed or emailed through Boatfreaks.

Thansk!

Zone 5
Adminstrator
www.boatfreaks.org
Thanks for setting the record straight zone5.
Old 11-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Registered

I've got a question. Let's say the courts find for PS, which if there is any justice in this world, I have to assume that they will. What are the chances that he actually collects his settlement? It appears that the boat was registered to the Donger's company, so if he declares it bankrupt, is he personally liable? Don't these slime balls open companies all the time, and then when things catch up, just shut the doors and move on? I really hope the courts can hold his nuts to the fire on this one. Anyone know?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by squick
I've got a question. Let's say the courts find for PS, which if there is any justice in this world, I have to assume that they will. What are the chances that he actually collects his settlement? It appears that the boat was registered to the Donger's company, so if he declares it bankrupt, is he personally liable? Don't these slime balls open companies all the time, and then when things catch up, just shut the doors and move on? I really hope the courts can hold his nuts to the fire on this one. Anyone know?
i would hope at that point collection is made the old fashion way

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.