Long Duck Dong Goes
88.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Long Duck Dong

Old 11-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mikes280
BF had nothing to do with this deal you and steve did .The reason we are keeping it out of boatfreaks is to help , this does not need to be all over the internet it needs to be in front of 12 people and a judge
Zone 5 did fine. I wouldn't have responded to his post.
Your defensiveness doesn't reinforce his case.

You are keeping it out of boatfreaks because you don't want crap on your carpet. The issues didn't happen on OSO. It is just being talked about on OSO. You just happen to have a certain amount of censorship and moderation, which OSO currently does not.
But to say that discussion of a scam "belongs" on one discussion forum or another is ludicris.
You simply don't want it.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by heavyhauler
It's an OSO soap opera that runs around the clock.
it is just like seven eleven....always something good in there
Old 11-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by wet_rat
Steve, I have refrained from contributing here but white is white.......you called me the Monday of the contract due date and said "being that you are a nurse I wanna ask you something. Is it possible for someone to lose their voice from strep throat?" I answered "absolutely." You told me that was the excuse you were given for not receiving a phone call from PS, but all along here you have posted that he never gave you an excuse. I beg to differ. You attempted to gain my support for keeping the $ and a contract is a contract but there is a time when you suck up and do the right thing. I really feel like you have lost out here and this will catch up to you.
Wet Rat,
Thank you for stepping up and saying your side of the story.I have all the pm's and per the lawyers request I refrained from posting them and finishing my story,not that any one seems to be interested anywayIn the pm's LDD even says he was sorry to hear about PS being sick but a contract is a contract.
Old 11-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
on top of this, you just dont want to mess with the Jersey crowd. Not in the least
Correct.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:02 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
I knew a guy from a famous auto racing family. He opened a hot rod shop in Vegas after several failed attempts in the LA area. He was a very smooth talker and had the famous name that he used to his advantage. In the year that he had the shop he swindled at least $100K from customers. He would take big deposits and then gamble the money away. He eventually left town and is now in georgia trying to do the same thing. Anyway, after being confronted by many customers his response was always the same, "I'm not a crook, just a poor businessman". He was in complete denial of any wrongdoing and I think he really believed his own lies.

I think this guy has the same issues. He honestly believes he is in the right and will not listen to anyone. I guarantee that when he loses in court he will say the judge was wrong too. No sense in trying to make him see the light, he never will. Oh, and I'm sure he sleeps at night just fine too.
Who is this guy I am in Georgia and need to be aware.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Registered

In the long running dispute that aired both here and on BF a couple of months ago, the following link was LDD's repsonse to the guy who owed the money.

http://forums.boatfreaks.org/showpos...3&postcount=70
Old 11-10-2008, 06:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went on BF to read the latest , my e-mail is banned. Maybe it's an aol thing. Sorry if I jumped the gun.

Last edited by THEJOKER; 11-10-2008 at 08:13 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
I went on BF to read the latest , my e-mail is banned. Go figure. Screw you BF!
Do you mean your Password?

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 11-10-2008, 06:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
Zone 5 did fine. I wouldn't have responded to his post.
Your defensiveness doesn't reinforce his case.

You are keeping it out of boatfreaks because you don't want crap on your carpet. The issues didn't happen on OSO. It is just being talked about on OSO. You just happen to have a certain amount of censorship and moderation, which OSO currently does not.
But to say that discussion of a scam "belongs" on one discussion forum or another is ludicris.
You simply don't want it.
ok please explain the post you quoted, said nothing about what you are talking about. but to answer you this thread started here which means that this deal was brought up on this site ,has nothing to do with one site or the other. point is as i said it does not need to be all over the internet. Also had i known Doug had posted i would not have but i did so be it

Last edited by mikes280; 11-10-2008 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vagrant
Do you mean your Password?

No my e-mail. That's ok becuase my e-mail is full of people sending me their screen name , etc to get on. I am super pizzed now. I can't believe the crap over there w/ a few slandering me and my boat co. I just hung up from cussing one of the azzholes out!

Quick Reply: Long Duck Dong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.